MAP member is calling for all of you to vote him!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by cioGium, Nov 6, 2004.

1. cioGium

cioGium New Member

Well, as the title of the post says i need your votes to be the coca-colalightman - as the one that will represent the image of the brand in all the tv comercial in my country!

The contest is national and i was selected along with other 7 men from my city out of 45 candidates. from all over the country we are 118. The second part of the contest is an online voting contest .The first 10 of 118 candidates are qualified for the final that is held on a national tv station in Romania. In order to reach the final i must be in the first 10. The online site is in romanian so i will try to make a map for you to create an acount ond vote for me!
    The site is www.coca-colalightman.ro
    The first step is to create an acount on the site.
    1. In the right bottom corner click the underline word : INREGISTRARE - REGISTRATION
    2 . a window will apear and you have to write down :
    A. username - at your own choice
    B. password(parola) - at your own choice
    C. repeat the password
    D. your e-mail adress . (you will receive in your mail a long number in order to activate your acount)
    All of the above is shown in the first 2 pics attached, stepp1, stepp2 !

Once you are done click on the red arrow pointig right. a new window will apear congratulanting you for creating an acount.
    e. if you look closer the word "aici" in the congratulantig sentece is colored red and active. if you click it a new window will apeer. while doing this you will receive a mail from coca-cola with a number that you have to copy-paste in the blank row. After you have entered the number click again on the red arrow pointing right and you have an active acount!

All you have to do know is to log into the site an vote for me. you can do that using your username and password on the front page and click on the same red arrow pointing right. after that click on either picture of the 4 men shown on the page. click on the tab : cautare concurenti - wait and on the "nume/prenume" field write down my name Acatrinei - my picture will appear (i look way better in real life :D ) and click the black tab "voteaza acest candidat" that means vote this candidate. And now you are done! I am happy ! and i need all the votes in the world i can get! you can vote me once a day! so you can vote me again tomorow if you like !

i would like to thank you in advance to all of you who will find the time to vote for me!

escuse my english!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2004
  2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

On my way to vote - good luck! :D

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

The email took about 20min to arrive - but my vote is now in :D

4. pinkpsycho

pinkpsycho Valued Member

I voted!! :D GOOD LUCK!!!! :D

5. cioGium

cioGium New Member

thank you for the votes!

tomorow at 18.00 hr the first ten candidates are qualified for the finals !

I hope i will be among them! thank you again and keep leting people know about the voting!
    Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! vote! :D

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

On way :) Got account, waiting for email :)

Good luck :)

EDIT: One vote from Gaskell :)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2004
  7. Cain

Cain New Member

One vote from Cain since it's cola, good luck mate :D

|Cain|

8. cioGium

cioGium New Member

i thing i must have done this long time ago...

What i mean is that the contest has begun 2 weeks ago..i was all this time in the first 10 evry day, i was 2 days in a row the first , but know from out of nowere all the candidates are 1-2000 votes ahaed.. hopefully i will be tomorow in the first 10 again. Either way think you all for the support! I'll let you know how i stand. Right know i am on the 14 place and going up! i have a total of almoust 6000 votes and the 3'rd had 7000 the 2'nd 8000 and the 1st has 9000. but i am sure i will go up because all my fans vote at night because it has always happend like that.

:D so keep the fingers crossed and keep voting!!

thank you!

9. Would registering with about 10 email addresses work? Cheat to win ;)

10. cioGium

cioGium New Member

Well , you can do that also!

So if you have 10 mail adress vote me 10 times! :D

the purpose escuse the ways...makiavelli

:woo: either way - vote vote vote!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

11. I've stuck my first vote in, and I'll vote more if you promise:

If I EVER meet you, you're gonna buy me a big drink yeah? Sure, coca cola will do fine ;)

12. cioGium

cioGium New Member

i'll buy you all big drinks!

And of course national tv thanks to all martial arts planet mambers!!
    I will record the show if i get there(and i will) and i will post here the thank you part to all of you!!! we are a country of 22 000 000 milion people !!
    vote vote!!! :D

13. lol I've done 2 votes now mate. For anyone wishing to get quick emails, www.pagemac.zzn.com will do fine ;):p

14. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

If you win, you've got to wear a MAP t-shirt when you are on the TV etc. :D

15. cioGium

cioGium New Member

deal!

I don;t know if they will let me wear it but i will make one
    :)

:D

vote vote vote :))

16. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

I've just voted for you. :D

How many have you got?

17. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I voted for you too! :love:

Oh My that was fun .... whew humina humina!

Wow.... what a bunch of hunks!!

Good Luck to you Bogdan !!! 6547 votes so far! ;)

I'll be back tomorrow to cast another vote (and the next day--and the next day--and the ... how could I resist!! :D

18. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

Took me a bit, but you've got my vote! Good luck!

19. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

consider yourself voted for

20. cioGium

cioGium New Member

write know they are making the clasament!

I gathered aprox 10 000 votes and i was on the 5'th place. but as soon ast the voting sesion stop i went down 4000 votes! and i can't exlplaine how. Right know we all have no votes and they make the clasament! i am .........grrrrrrrrrrr........... i can't explain why they cut 4000 votes ..but it is nothig final!! as soon as i find the results i will let you know! good or bad!
    keep your fingers crossed for me! i think i will need it!!
    thank you all for your votes and suport!!!!
    :Angel: