MAP Launches Dating Section! (April Fools)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Saz, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I'm delighted to announce the launch of our latest MAP section, MAP Dating.

Here at MAP we understand how hectic the life of a dedicated martial artist can be. Balancing a rigourous training schedule with a social life, career and the drive to suceed at Martial Arts can often leave you neglecting your search for that special someone.

At MAP we say "no more shall you go unloved". We've launched MAP Dating to help the busy, the socially inept and the romantically challenged matrial artist find a date, no matter what you're looking for. Wether you want to find the man who understands you, or the girl who does that thing your last girlfriend refused to do (and more), MAP dating is for you!

To celebrate the launch of MAP Dating, we are running a competition where you, yes YOU, can win a date with a MAP Admin*. You have to be in it to win it, so register now to be automatically entered.

You can find MAP Dating by clicking the link in the Navbar, or going here http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/dating/

:love:
    Saz

2. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Saz are you becoming despersate and trying to get a date online ??? :Angel:

3. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

I keep hitting 'calendar' now instead of 'new posts'!!

4. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Chimp's a little older than I thought he would be.

5. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

Roflmao!!

6. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Saz I'll take you out. Just don't tell anybody ok ;) :p

7. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

8. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Lol, I thought this was a joke at first.... hmmm.... could be intresting.

9. FONB

FONB Banned Banned

I am laughing while write this!

What's next martial arts couples swap(swinger)! :eek: :D
    Also, thought that this was just one person playing all the other people on the forum! What do i know! :D

10. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

ROFLMAO

11. Verx

Verx "Darkness Approaches"

Lmao

12. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

thanks for the april fool's saz!!

13. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Little do you guys realise that the admin being pimped out for this isn't Saz, it's Aegis! :D

14. RunningDog

RunningDog Valued Member

Fantastic idea guys, maybe I can finally feel what love is like with a beautiful high kicking chick. Or just a high kicking chick.

On a side note, I won the lottery last night and I'm moving to Monaco, if anyone wants to visit me there.

15. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

This is it. I knew it.

I always knew me finding MAP that day back in 2004 was fate. It happened for a reason. And now i know.

Im going to join the MAP dating sevice. Then, im going to meet the woman of my dreams. Its all starting to make sense now. Things do happen for a reason. oh boy.

16. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Signed up :p

:love:

17. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Yeah me too, however I decided it was time to come clean and admit to you all who I really I am.

Im sorry I have deceived you all for so long.

18. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Are you kidding?? I've already met the Women of my Dreams, maybe even Nightmares here :p :love:

19. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

i just have a feeling Pac.

This is a gift from god. It was planned. Today my life has taken a turn for the better. Today...my life begins. Things do happen for a reason. MAP dating has happened for a reason. Im going to fall deep in love and meet the woman of my dreams and she will love me too.

20. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Yes, yes.....he came to me as I sat in the Pub and told me to join MAP for this was going to happen too :D

I just jumped the Gun so to speak :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.