MAP Arcade Smack Talk

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ero-Sennin, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm already in bad health, why would I do that to myself and play that mario game? :p

I have that in an area I can't put on MAP due to ToS, just in case I go to jail.

2. Guitar Nado

Guitar Nado Valued Member

How do you play it that it takes you that long? It was like 18 minutes for me to get the high score this time. I was watching a goofy Ninja movie while I did it!

3. Ero-Sennin

I keep trying out different methods with the other ninjas, the experimenting takes some time. :p

4. Guitar Nado

Guitar Nado Valued Member

I just don't understand how you could play it for 47 minutes in one game, and not have a way higher score than I do with 18 minutes. Unless you have like 30 ice ninjas...and have slowed everything down so nothing moves - Sort of like the beltway at 5:00 PM

5. Ero-Sennin

Good lord I'm spending way too much time in the arcade. I can't wait for my online courses to start up. :cry:

I am a shell of my former self, covered in fat.

6. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Wait, there are arcade games on MAP?! :confused:

7. Ero-Sennin

Are you serious? Go to home page, look at huge blue letter links on top bar (Home, Forums, Chat, Arcade, etc. at the very top).

Get with it man!

8. Ero-Sennin

Your turn sugar shorts.

9. LemonSloth

*facepalm*

How I missed that, I will never know :p

I suck at these games lol. Still, high score in 3d snake! :D

10. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Enjoy it while it lasts....oh, wait - it hasn't :evil:

11. Ero-Sennin

That's right. Stick to games that you can win, it'll make you feel better, more complete than if you were to continue competing with me in Resident Evil.

12. Hannibal

Or archery of course....

I notice your absence on the leaderboards for snake, mario, yetisports, golf.............well I could go on of course, but that would be gilding the lilly

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  13. LemonSloth

...Your mamma was an elf...

:p

14. Hannibal

Them's fighting words!!!!

NO ONE likens me to pointy eared swine and lives!!!!!

15. LemonSloth

Sorry, did you say something?

I was too busy beating your high score on 3D snake to notice. :evil:

16. Ero-Sennin

Do you know how hard it is to play 3D swat without a mouse? And "America's Military" (what type of name is that for a target shooter?!).

17. Hannibal

On a less trash talking note, how much has this little bit of healthy banter brought on everybody's "A" game?

Between Ero and me (mainly Ero in fairness) in RE:A, the high scores are so far above what they were it isn;t even funny!

18. Ero-Sennin

Oh good lord dude, I got to 79 by backing myself into one of the sides as a mass group of zombies came down upon me, and I sprayed and prayed. I just ended up with a 79! Pure luck. You know you're about to die when you run to one side, turn and just start hitting the spacebar like a mad man.

I have noticed the same pattern goes on after about 30 kills, they just get faster. You have to get comfortable with turning into the zombies coming at you and holding your ground vs. just running around, mostly due to the glitch. At 60 though they move faster than you do. It turns into the Dawn of the Dead reboot zombies instead of the RE zombies. :p

Ninjas vs. Pirates annoys me. No matter how much I try to implement the other specialty ninjas I always end up with a higher score if I just used the cheap star throwing ones. :mad:

19. Hannibal

Fixed for accuracy :evil:

20. LemonSloth

That's what you think!

*loads snake*

*scores 0*

[​IMG]

*reloads*

*plays again*

*beats Hannibal's high score yet again*