MAP Arcade Smack Talk

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ero-Sennin, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Aim of thread: Talk smack and gloat in relationship to the competitions that go on in various games on the MAP Arcade, maybe get some advice how to play some of them.

I probably shouldn't have enjoyed clicking on "view high scores" for MAP's resident evil game and seeing Hannibals frustration vented by text as much as I did. Nah, it's totally appropriate. :D

Anywho, I've noticed there are some normal MAP Arcade gamers about! I think this thread is necessary.

Get with it Cupcake! (Hannibal)

I can't play some of the games because I'm on a laptop though and they require a mouse which sucks, kinda' limits me a bit. Random question, how do you drop the little ninja guys on the path in Ninjas vs. Pirates? Do you need a mouse for that game? I'm looking at you Sunfish!

2. Ero-Sennin

And a piece of advice Hannibal, the glitch only pops up if you allow the zombies to get too close to each other, like when 2 of them are chasing you and you walk a route that causes them to overlap. If you weren't running away trying to be safe and focused on just mowing them down quickly, the glitch wouldn't pop up. :p

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I know when it occurs, which is what makes it so frustrating when I am basically playing 4 direction space invaders and it STILL happens....I am at the point where I laugh at it now

This will make you smile though...I bagged 6095 on Bandits and accidentally smacked f5 - everyone in the house heard my scream of rage!!!! That was about 30 minutes wasted!!!!

4. Ero-Sennin

Dude, nothing gets me more frustrated then running into the glitches or dying prematurely, again and again and again. I've almost thrown my laptop a few times, definitely Xed out in a rage quit plenty of times though. :p

5. Hannibal

Happily I rarely score less than 30 these days, which is a huge leap!

Bandits is just a "time served" game......how about you try and beat me at Mario Bros? Now THAT is a pain in the butt game!

6. Ero-Sennin

Did you see my comment on the game? "Worst Mario game ever." That thing is atrocious! I might give it a go later. I'm in a mood for Resident Evil right now and haven't scored less than 40 the last 10 goes. :p

I'm hoping you're playing too, and you get like a 63 and at the same time I get a 64. :D

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  7. Ero-Sennin

Hoo man. You hardly even register on the high scores of Resident Evil now.

8. Hannibal

HAHAHAHA!!! Well played sir!

9. Guitar Nado

Guitar Nado Valued Member

Yeah - you do need a mouse to place the "Ninjas". The are the most un-Ninja looking Ninjas imaginable.

I look forward to either you or Hannibal beating my score.

10. Ero-Sennin

I wish I could try. :cry:

MAP Arcade, the reason I'll buy a PC, lol. And yeah, they look more like flower children than ninjas!

11. Hannibal

That's cute...but I prefer quality over quantity - check the board old son :)

12. Ero-Sennin

+1 is the best you could do? :rolleyes:

That's cute. Coming from the guy who submitted every score with a complaint about how unfair the game was!

13. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

I wish I could play them at all. My user group is not allowed. :(

14. Ero-Sennin

It's only 20 bucks! You get a cool blue name, Arcade access, and get to post ToS violating material (to an extent) in a special forum!

15. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

$20 is a lot of loot when you have a family of 5 in the arts. Plus feeding them!

16. Hannibal

No, but +1 makes an amusing beacon of hope for you before crushing your dreams once more

Plus it has been a long day and I only wanted to play it once :D

17. Ero-Sennin

Dangit Sunfish! I don't wanna' spend an hour to beat you on Ninjas vs. Pirates! :cry:

18. Ero-Sennin

I just woke up an hour or so ago and read the thread, then played the game still all drowsy and crap. Got up to 60 something then didn't notice I picked up the rocket launcher and died. I take that as "today is not your day." I'll allow you to have the high score for another day. I have some pirates to slay. :p

19. Hannibal

The war continues my nemesis....

I see Mario has you whupped though

20. Hannibal

You should have that tattooed backwards on your ass