MANTIS Child Protector

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by rne02, Nov 4, 2015.

1. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

Just my opinion, but it seems to me you were promoted by a list of corporate sponsors. This cheapens your claim as far.as.i am concerned, as they will sponsor anyone if it means cash in their pocket

Yes this includes the gracie name.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

This email address is no longer monitored, please use the method I suggested.

I edited your post instead of creating this one. I do apologise.

3. CPMANTIS

CPMANTIS Valued Member

Bring a long a son or daughter by all means.
    We are doing lots of other things obviously. We were in parliament 3 weeks ago from formal invite listening in typical fashion to all the problems, no solutions just problems that need to be tackled. One of the main things we are all working on is a joint venture on a programme to specifically help the problem children.

4. Simon

So what do you have in place now?

We're very careful which anti bullying sites we follow via our Twitter account because our concern is practicality and something that strikes at the heart of the problem.

It's like the guys who say they teach self defence, but only have physical responses, rather than skills in de-escalation, the law and so on.

If parliament couldn't find a solution what are anti-bullying and children's charities going wrong.

I'm sure Childline and the like would be interested in your thoughts.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  5. CPMANTIS

CPMANTIS Valued Member

And we don't have sponsors.
    Chris Kent, Dan Severn, Cynthia and Royce were not paid to attend. Another company brand we created Bladerunner which did save a youths life in a nasty gang attack was worn by Royce Gracie in his fight with Akebono back in 2003/4. He said before his match he would win using his right knee so that we were promoted in all final shots. This was him working with us, no money exchanged.

6. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

7. CPMANTIS

CPMANTIS Valued Member

Simon, this is why we welcome a meet. your exactly right. There is a lot that's needed, a law is changed but doesn't help, schools given more responsibility with out more education. Do you know the most common phrase in school regarding Bullying???

8. Dead_pool

9. CPMANTIS

CPMANTIS Valued Member

No Royce wasn't paid. And it wasn't the gloves, it went on to be all sorts of clothing. It was a hoody that covered media and safed a stabbing/ slashing attack. Anyway that's just working with people. Royce is a wealthy man. He was also on our stand at seni for free. Is there something wrong with that too?

10. Simon

11. Dead_pool

Why would Royce work with you for free?

You are a company, not a charity I assume, whos goal is to make money, why wouldn't you pay the people you sponsor, that's literally what sponsorship means.

12. CPMANTIS

CPMANTIS Valued Member

The most common phrase in schools is - We don't have a problem.

13. raaeoh

Blade runner was a good movie. If ever you visit the states any where close to me I will bring my family to try out your style. My 9 yr old is known to tell.it like it is.

14. raaeoh

Seems like you are advertising to me. A violation of tos

15. CPMANTIS

CPMANTIS Valued Member

We created Bladerunner, the brand, the logo and manufacturing, Royce was the face. We worked with Royce having met him doing an article/ interview for the magazine. Worked We then signed it over concentrating on the Police cameras and home office project the paperless police officer!

16. raaeoh

So he got paid then.

17. raaeoh

Blade runner was a great movie in the 80s. You did not create it

18. Dead_pool

19. Dead_pool

https://about.me/simonleebrooker

He also claims "cyclon" as a product, whilst battlestar Galactica is awesome, he ain't no number 6. More like a original series Baltar.

20. CPMANTIS

CPMANTIS Valued Member

I guess Royce has been paid now. But after spending much time with him he was happy to help in the beginning. we moved on and concentrated on passing a law in parliament and implementing body worn surveillance for the home office. It took all our time and left no time for a clothing range.
    And yes Bladerunner was a great movie, but we were going to call the company Kev gear and well it just didn't have the right ring to it.