Manny Pacquiao vs Tim Bradley II

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Zinowor, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Zinowor

Zinowor Moved on

Nice try, but no. Relationships are like a dead horse. You just keep beating it until the horse taps out...or something...am I doing this right? :confused:

2. Zinowor

Zinowor Moved on

His mom looked like she was putting a curse on Bradley. She was freaking me out a little.

3. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

She actually did supposedly... she "hexed" him... funny that after the fight she hugged him lol.

4. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

I sort of feel sorry for Floyd here (sorry is definitely the wrong word) but according to a lot of sports writers for him to cement his legacy as a true great he would have to beat either Martinez or GGG. Are they completely ignoring the absolute huge weight difference? What if he did fight them and beat them, would be have to step up against someone like Ward then to complete it?

To be it shows how good Floyd is when people are him to fight guys weight classes well above him.

5. Madao13

Madao13 Valued Member

Maybe that was her way to lift her curse. :p
    Imagine what she would have done if Bradley KOed Pacquiao...

6. Zinowor

Zinowor Moved on

[​IMG]

7. Saved_in_Blood

You have to keep in mind that it's up to historians of where to put Floyd... people are biased. I say Martinez/Golovkin for the simple reason that there would be absolutely no way to deny him of #1 GOAT if he fought and beat them. If he fought and lost it really wouldn't be a blow to his career. I don't think he will, but I think he easily beats Martinez.

8. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

y-y-yeah....perfect lol

9. Saved_in_Blood

update on Tim Bradley. He has a torn calf muscle and will be in a "moon boot" for the next 3 months. Props to Tim for fighting through it... he could have had the fight stopped midway and would have won the fight on the cards, as 2 of the judges had him ahead.