MAI taking the micky

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Pat OMalley, Mar 16, 2005.

?

Should the fight video be posted ???

1. Yes I would like to see the video online

53 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No thanks I'd rather not

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Its looking that way....

2. Peter Bradbury

Peter Bradbury Valued Member

Well the video does exist, i have been shown the first 5 seconds of it, dont know if it was the whole fight or not :confused: . pat jumpring at the guy with a thrust in fact i belive it was.

Peter

Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
  3. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

I personally find it quite amusing that the "other side" in this thread were making themselves well noticed and bigging themselves up, right up to the point where they were called out, both by Pat and by a multitude of others demanding to see this video supposedly in their possession...

I'm sure it means something.... ;)

4. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

My reputation as a psychic is thus ensured, first I predicted this they would do a no show and this morning I predicted a thread would get banned, lo and behold by the aftrenoon I am proved right on both counts! I Rock!! :D

5. Stxsas

Stxsas Keep on Flowing..

You truley are a Jedi :D

6. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

What a great thread. Pat, isnt it great catching someone out, there is no way they will fight you, their all talk.

And where is the video. Surely if it existed, and proved their point, they would of posted it ages ago. There probably trying to doctor it as we speak.

Stop being muppets and post the video!

Ps. Not today though, im a gig over my limit, wait till tommorrow so i can download it with unlimited broadband. :D

pps. Lucy, I volunteer to be your live in chef. You train Pat, and I make sure he gets big and strong from my healty meals. Silat can bring baby pupil to entertain the kids. :D

7. ALPHADEANO

ALPHADEANO U knows it Clart

Why watch the video of a fair (sarcasm) padded stick tournament/charity demo?

When you can watch the real Pat out of reatirment showing how its really done (in a real FAIR contest)

But then again Pat you have nothing to prove and a lot of people of your callibur wouldnt even give them that satisfaction.

One day theses people might even become humbled but then again some people never learn.

Any way gotta go and train ( this thread has grown very big but I just cant help contributing too it, strange when its none of my buisiness really, I think I just dont like seing GOOD people abused).

8. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

sure! Tho she IS a bit of a bully gettin....and very very bossy..... both me and her mum then! :p

9. Lucy O'Malley

Lucy O'Malley The Mother Art

As we approach lock down......I assume you will be replying at a few minutes to 12 as I am equally sure, as true FMA'ers that you are, you understand the consequences of turning down a challenge.

As I am sure that if you accept, you would expect Pat to adhere to the terms and forfeits of winning or loosing a challenge.

However, should you turn down the challenge..coupled by the distinct lack of video evidence, even though this was the only point to your argument.....I expect in addition to the usuall terms of turning down a challenge.....a full apology to Pat in the next addition of Martial Arts Illustrated (magazine), followed by complete silence.....end of.

You were obviously in the wrong, so just keep stummmm eh! for your sakes, it is is an embarassment to FMA.

However, feel free to train with us anytime.

Lots of love :love:

Lucy

10. Lucy O'Malley

Lucy O'Malley The Mother Art

12 O'Clock..........Times Up.....

I will say no more.

11. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

That's all she wrote.

Boom!

[​IMG]

Thread Status: