MA forums in general.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Andy Murray, Jun 7, 2004.

1. hunter_kaval

hunter_kaval The Ronin

Well whanted to talk to and hear other peoples views on martial arts because i have one friend who i talk to about martial arts and all my other friends arent intrested.

2. La Mancha

La Mancha Valued Member

Something to do on dark nights.

Attached Files:

3. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

When I first got into MA forums, I was just looking for something to do on line when I didn't have anything else to do (when I wasn't training :D )
    I ran into my first forum by coincedent....I didn't even know these things existed, and I thought it was cool, and then, I was hooked :eek:

4. Tika

Tika New Member

I am new to my area and was having a lot of trouble finding out info about the styles that I saw had schools. So I looked for a martial arts forum and this is the only one that appealed to me. Im still here because great conversations start up and there are a ton of quality people involved. I have been communicating with people online for about ten years and never have I found one single place with so many good people before. I love MAP :D.

5. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

At first it was just because it was a martial arts site, anything about martial arts would do! Can't even remember how I found the site.

Then I used the site to keep me interested in MA's when I was losing interesting.

Now just for general entertainment :)

6. Omicron

Omicron is around.

I had been viewing martial arts forums (MAP in particular) even before I started training in any martial arts. I used them to gain information about different styles, and that way I learned what it was that I wanted in a martial art.

7. poet

poet New Member

Information. You can never have too much.

8. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

I arrived here one day at MAP's front door.

Somebody opened it and let me in.

The door closed behind me and I wandered around.

I wandered some more and then even more.

Now I've forgot which way is out. :D

9. DexterTCN

DexterTCN New Member

I like listening to other people..it helps me be more judgemental.

10. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Better watch out, someone might quote you on that!

Oops :D

11. tai-gip

tai-gip New Member

I wanted to see where the general public were at in terms of understanding ,skill levels and attitudes towards others and what ma was for or all about