ma ebooks

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Jordan, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Jordan

Jordan Valued Member

:confused: any free ma ebooks out there?

2. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Yes, but they're all crap.

Emily

3. BilliardPete

BilliardPete Valued Member

Yep but it will cost you to find out where they are =P

4. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

There was stuff like the book of 5 rings around, but I've lost the links.
    Try www.gutenberg.org ?

5. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Actually, project Guttenburg is one of the few genuinely good places to download MA E-books.

Em

6. Sparx

Sparx Valued Member

Hagakure

There are a few others from this site. There is one book on Muay Boran with some techniques in there.

7. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

Is it? I was suggesting it as a good site to download books which may have a few on there!

8. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Yes. I have quite a few old training manuals from there, but I couldn't find them on the link that you posted, which was upsetting.

To the OP. Sorry, I do have some good ones on my computer, and I will dig them out for you later.

Em

9. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

The muay thai one that includes (MAP member) Khun Kao is apparently quite good. Grain of salt, as he's a friend of mine. But I've seen it get a lot of love on the forums.

Stuart

10. Kenpo_Iz_Active

Kenpo_Iz_Active Greek Warrior-not 300

bah, ebooks. Much better off reading an actual book. I recommend Tao Of Jeet Kune Do. Really philosophical. Also, Dynamic books as well, like Dynamic Aikido, i.e.

11. Emil

Emil Valued Member

I take it you are referring to Mae Mai Muay Thai. If so, yes, it is very good.

Em