Low Blows.....

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Labatt, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Labatt

Labatt New Member

I think this thread is for us guys! How to we deal with them? I got lblowed 2wice today. Any permanent damage if you know what I mean? i got kicked hard, real hard twice. The pain went away about 15 min after it happened. I want to know how to prevent this. I had a cup, but still. I don't want to screw up my b**ls for the future you know! God, I hope there ain't permanent damage.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2003
  2. cioGium

cioGium New Member

permanet damage?!!!?!?!?

of course ! if you hit your hand hard enough you will get permanent damage......just be carefful and come on ask that guy to stop kicking you there...twice-i think it is premedited!:rolleyes:

3. MATT_LIQUID

MATT_LIQUID New Member

O man I remember when I got jumped a few years back and a guy took a run up and kicked me in the balls!

4. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

You are too young to get blowed.

Seriously. Don't give them an opportunity to "blow" you and they won't. Or just do the same thing back to them.

5. Adam

Adam New Member

Damn you're lucky to get blown twice in one day! :D

Anyway, I think the nuts can take quite a bit of abuse. I've taken a few kicks and punches and one one occasion a collapsing goal post in the groin and I also got operated once, and I can still sleep with women and don't think my fertility is damaged.
    Although I think a well placed iron-shod boot might crush them beyond repair.

6. Labatt

Labatt New Member

Im gonna be more careful for sure! But, sometimes, it happens on accident. I know I have. For example " The guy go's up for a back kick, I kick and his leg is in the air, you know where it lands!"
    Very difficult to prevent in the heat of battle. Geese, wish there was a way. I just don't want permanent damage. I don't know if im right to think this way, or if im just paranoid.

LOL you guys crack me up, I wouldn't mind getting Blown twice a day at all :)

7. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

You do have to go to the right clubs :D
    I think probably just ramp up your sparring skills and take terrible revenge!

8. sfjohn

sfjohn New Member

A little trick me and some others did back in the heavy sparring days was to stick a sock in the cup to help shield the blow, cause as we all know, the cup only helps so much.