Louisville Training

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Wearing Grey, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Wearing Grey

Wearing Grey New Member

Got a quick question....

I take classes 5 days a week for TKD. Then on weekends (like this one) I get bored and have nothing to do.

Does anyone in Louisville train on the weekends? Or want to? I think it would be cool to meet a few people who have some spare time on their hands. Does not matter what style you take, we could get together and spar, learn some different techniques, or just whatever.

I do not know of a gym here we could go to on the weekends, but I am sure we could find something.

If anyone would be interested in meeting up and let me know.

Thanks,

Sean

2. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

welcome to the site dude. I just moved back to TN from near pikeville KY. I might know some people over that way to hook you up with. I'll check and see.

Tell us a lilk about yourself. What Org is your school with? What rank are you? do you do ITF or WTF forms etc....

3. Wearing Grey

Wearing Grey New Member

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. If you know anyone up here interested on training that would be great.

I just moved down to Louisville about a month ago. My new school is in the WTF. We do the TaeGeuk forms. (like my previous school in Atlanta)

I have a background in Karate, but took that as a kid. Now I am in TKD, I am currently Blue belt. In HKD I am light green. I have also started taking lessons from Pelisat (Mike) trying to learn some Silat. I take TKD lessons at Lee's Tae Kwon Do on Barndstown Rd in Louisville.

I can use the staff and nunchucks, but the chucks are my favoriate and I end up practicing about 30 - 45 minutes a day with them just because I like them better.

I really do not know anyone in Louisville since I just bascially got here so it would be nice to meet some people.

Again, thanks for your reply. Hope to hear from you again.

Regards,

Sean

4. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Kool i'll let you know if i run across someone. Next time im up that was i let you know and we'll work out.