Lost Qi leading to bad health, and how to restore it.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Theta, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theta

Theta New Member

Yes masturbation addiction does exist. Your brain releases dopamine (feel good neuro-chemical) as a reward for masturbating. Eventually, your brain is literally re-wired so that you always seek dopamine being released into your system.

A few years ago, a Danish doctor did some lab tests which measured the amount of dopamine released inside a cocaine addicts body, and someone who just had an orgasm. He found out that both were almost identical.

When he started tests on lab rats, he found out that the rats would rather be sexual stimulated to release dopamine, then to eat. 30 percent of the rats continued this behavior until death.

This just shows you how intense the cravings become within an addicts body, and why its so hard to quit once the brain is re-wired.

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

You're not a rat though.

Is this you?:confused:

Removed video - That one was going a bit too far.

Slip's melon is in there somewhere

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2008
  3. Theta

Theta New Member

That sounds intriguing, but could you elaborate at all on this please.

4. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

That's complete rubbish though. Western medicine does see excessive masturbation as a problem. It would be a compulsive disorder just like any other compulsive disorder.

Also neutralise your bodies pH?
    http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/DSH/coral2.html

Take cold showers... get some hobbies... and stop masturbating to the point that it controls your life. It's not rocket science.

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

This whole thread is dire... seriously... Theta... you obviously have an anti-Western medicine agenda without being very informed on the subject. No big surprise there.

You're looking for an answer when you already know it. No matter what anyone tells you here it's not going to change anything... because if it doesn't fit with your preconceived and completely ill informed belief structure... you'll simply toss it out and you'll go back to tossing off. In fact that's exactly what you're hoping will happen.

You're not looking for help at all. You're looking for reasons to continue with your behavior. You're rationalizing. You're looking for the exotic far eastern cure to your condition and one if you can't then I guess your just resigned to a life masturbation. Oh the horror of it all.:rolleyes:

Total BS.

Get your schwazzle out of your hand. Stop tugging on it... and get down to brass tacks and be honest with yourself. Deal with you mom issues or your lack of girlfriend issues or whatever it is that's leading to compulsively wack off all day long and get a life. Get a job... find some hobbies and maybe... just maybe... find a girlfriend.

You came in and posted this and you're just looking for someone to wallow in your wack with you.

Pfftttt!!!:bang:

6. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Theta - perhaps you need counselling or psychological help of some sort. I'm serious - this is not a put down. I don't think pills, Eastern, Western, Northern, Southern, or from any other direction are going to help much.

And at the risk of hearing something I don't want to - how on earth do you find the time to do all this masturbation? Again, perfectly seriously, perhaps something simple as getting a job and a hobby or two might solve your problem.

As far as the compulsion is concerned, once again - exercise a little self-discipline and either go cold turkey completely, or limit yourself to once or twice a day.

7. Theta

Theta New Member

I think you misunderstood me. I no longer spend my days masturbating away. I listed my symptoms at the height of my addiction which was 2-3 years ago. Since then, I have drastically cut back, and even manage to go up to a week without doing it.

I know my body is healing right now, and its started to heal even better since starting my Qigong. I came here to maybe learn if anyone else knew of anything else which may help me speed up my healing.

Every addiction places a tremendous ordeal on a body, and it takes time to heal. Some cocaine and crack addicts can take up to a year, and some times even longer before they are close to fully healed. If I was smart enough to realize when I was in my teen years that what I was doing was being addictive, and causing me my physical harms, I would have quit, and my body probably could have healed in a lot shorter time span.

8. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Closed due to the subject matter, plus the observation that the conversation has reached its limit. (There really doesn't seem to be anything more to say in the thread.) It is true that TOS 4.1 only explicitely mentions profanity, but one should expect that the phrase "we do also have young adults and children that visit MAP" would apply to more than just profanity.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.