Los Angeles, San Diego and surrounding area Beat Down, November, all welcome!

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by beknar, Oct 25, 2008.

1. beknar

beknar Valued Member

We just concluded our second monthly punchup successfully. We are thinking about holding the next one in November and I'd like to extend an invitation to all who'd like to come by and have a go at it. I would like to stress that if you do come, you absolutely do not have to fight. You are welcome to train with us, watch my head get punched in, have lunch with us, exchange methods, do some chi sau if you are so inclined, push hands if you know how, or of course, fight. All fight rules, equipment, levels of acceptable contact, power output is decided between the two people. If you want to fight someone under ruleset X under equipment Y (or lack thereof), you'll get to do so. This is primarily geared towards learning more about your system, about fighting, testing yourself and having a good time. We post about this all the time on other forums, but then I remembered .. I hadn't posted here about it.

This time around, we got 12 people! Unfortunately, we were expecting a lot more, but you take what you can, right?

So if you live in the area, please think about participating! If you think you might want to make it, and why shouldn't you, since there's nothing to lose and PLENTY to learn, please contact CLF Devil/Infrazel, Banditshaw, or myself for more information.

2. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Please come and help us grow. We are looking for dedicated martial artists and people who like to fight, don't mind getting bruised up a little and aren't afraid to bust a lip also. Nobody is there to hurt one another badly and we're all eager to learn.

This started out for Chinese martial artists but we're accepting all systems/practitioners now. However for me, on a personal level, this is still MY way of giving back to the CMA that has done so much for my life.

We like to train hard and fight, usually grab some food after that, kick it for a while and proceed to more training.

Hit me up for more information.

Peace