Looking for Taekwondo Bloggers

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by fonzerelli_79, Jun 20, 2011.

1. fonzerelli_79

fonzerelli_79 Valued Member

I run a Taekwondo website that shows all ITF and WTF patterns. I added a blog a few months ago however I am finding it difficult to find the time to update the blog frequently myself.

I'm looking for one or two Taekwondo practitioners who would enjoy writing 2-3 times a week about Taekwondo, Martial Arts Films and MMA. Please message me if this is something you would be interested in and I can provide you with more information.

Thanks,
    Kevin

2. rosalinda

rosalinda New Member

What's the site address? I'd love to have a look.

I enjoy blogging but I don't have much time for it at the moment so if you are ever wanting a one off or less regular blog, then I would love to do it. I would like to write more about TKD as at the moment I write more about Architecture which is my field of study so TKD doesn't really fit in to that very well!

Rosalind

3. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

I'm a former TKD practitioner :D I'd be willing to write a some on MA movies as a guest blogger.

4. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Alternatively, anyone could just write your thoughts in a post right here on MAP!

Edit- Oh geez - didn't notice that the OP was several years old. Missed that it is a necro'd thread.:eek:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  5. Indie12

Indie12 Valued Member

I just retired (25 years) as a Tae Kwon Do Instructor. I would be interested in contributing as a blogger?

6. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

I missed it at first too. This is a necro'd thread. Original poster hasn't been on MAP in several years.

7. rosalinda

rosalinda New Member

Aww I saw it was an old post but didn't notice that the OP wasn't here anymore. Oh well it remains a mystery!