London Bombs

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by gedhab, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmytofu

jimmytofu A majority of one

..but if they did.. (Carlsberg ad)

Duh. My misreading

2. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Hey silat, i know this is your ground so here is the PM he has just sent me, i am handing myself in and reporting myself for personally attacking him, please do me please at least let me have a rant first then knock me out!!!:D

sorry greg..... pm's are just that... PRIVATE messages, cant allow you to post it here on open board

SP

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2005
  3. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

Absolute nonsense. They didn't do it to help the investigation, they did it to prevent him exploding 5 policemen and any members of the public who might be around.

It's exactly the same as if he was waving a machine gun around, he could have killed them all at any moment. Or don't you believe in self defense?

4. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

EXACTLY!

I have no problem being 100% co-operative with the police or the army for that matter.

5. jimmytofu

jimmytofu A majority of one

You must be unaware of the amount of training, testing and procedure that any armed officer has to endure. They are very professional and risk suspension or dismissal for the smallest lapse of judgement in very high stress situations.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2005
  6. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Just to let you know that the quote in your last post was from thepunisher not me, i have just used his PM in my post!!!:D

7. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Yes, thank you Greg for putting a personal issue

.. between you and me on the forum. Really shows your maturity. I really wonder that you ended up being a topic moderator with your attitude.

Christian

8. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Too many issues needing dealt with off this thread.... will open it again shortly, MAYBE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.