London Bombs

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by gedhab, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Yeah if America ever does get contorl of it's borders it makes you wonder what will happen to it's economy.

Who will do the cooking and the cleaning? Who will do the farm labor and much of the manual labor for many industries?

Americans have long grown too complacent and comfortable to ever go back to doing those kinds of jobs, the jobs now done by illegal immigrants... especially at the wages that Americans pay to illegal immigrants.

Having grown up in San Ysidro - the border town in S. California... I can agree the border is essentially Swiss Cheese. But that works both for and against America.

2. jimmytofu

jimmytofu A majority of one

That's why it amazes me that they decided to introduce financial checks, iris scans and fingerprinting at the airports.. surely a rouge individual would just come over the Mexican border or land on the massive US coastline. But hey, who am I except another number on a database.

3. zanflad

zanflad Banned Banned

Lets face there are probably already rogue individuals within the United States, people born there.

4. slipthejab

LOL!

If anyone watched the recent series of debates in Dohar with Tim Sebastian and HardTalk (the BBC show) they'd have seen an American Muslim representative.

He certainly wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack...and needless to say he didn't fare very well against the acerbic wit of Tim Sebastian. Jeez, if ever someone got put in their place... that was surely it!

As for rogue individuals in the US - especially those with an axe to grind against the Federal Government... there are plenty. One only has to remember the Oklahoma City bombing... not carried out by Muslims.

In much of the rural United States people have little use for the Federal Government. Incidents like the one at Ruby Ridge and the one at Waco Texas have only added to this. Militias are popular in many parts of the rural US - though I don't know that there are any that are quite willing to take up the cause of the Jihad. Doesn't seem too likely.. the agenda is far different. Many of their beefs are tied into taxation and the right to bear arms.

It wouldn't however be surprising if there were Al Qaeda sleeper cells still active in the US.

5. soon

soon New Member

They're at it again today. Stop boming us ferchristsake!!!!

6. slipthejab

some info on it from BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4703853.stm

London blasts latest

21 July London blasts

Shepherd's Bush: Reports of small explosion. Eyewitnesses reportedly see man run from scene. Large area cordoned off.

Oval: Man runs off train after a small bang as train reaches station, eyewitnesses reportedly say. Large area cordoned off.

Warren Street: Witnesses report hearing bang at front of train, passengers running to back of train and evacuating at station. Large area cordoned off.

Hackney Road: Explosion on the top deck of number 26 bus travelling from Waterloo to Hackney. Large area cordoned off.

University College Hospital: Armed police officers deployed for "incident", thought to be search for suspect. Large area cordoned off. Incident briefly "stood down", but police return later to search premises.

Injuries: One.

Arrests: Police sources tell BBC two people detained, both in Whitehall area, officers looking for unknown number of fugitives.

Chemical and other agents: None found after initial checks at all three Tube stations and on bus.

Tube closures: Hammersmith & City, Victoria and Northern lines suspended. Trains also not running on Piccadilly, Bakerloo and Circle lines. Police advise London workers to stagger their journeys home.

7. Fawkes

Fawkes New Member

To all in the area, you are in my thoughts and prayers. These cowardly acts UPSET ME!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2005
  8. JayKayD

JayKayD Meet my friend PAIN!

For anyone that doesn't already know they have been certified as definate attempted terrorist attacks. Apparently the detonaters went off (hence the explosions) but not the actual bombs. I was speaking to a friend (who happens to be a bomb tech in the armed forces) thinks that the explosive may not have gone off because the stuff they use is so volotile that it may have been made useless because of being left in storage for too long. Might just be a faulty batch though.

This is a major break though because not only did no one get hurt but they have the bombs themselves, all the forensic evidence and witnesses to the bombers themselves, and 2 may already be in custody.

Nearly 2 identical multiple bombings in as many weeks, someones messed up and they are going to be coming down hard now. I feel sorry for any genuine peaceful muslims because if there is another attack, which is all too possible, the brown stuff is going to hit the fan.

9. beef

beef New Member

10. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

A peaceful muslim isn't a real muslim, the koran states that people who do not accept the religion should be killed. A peaceful muslim is like a christian who doesn't believe in Jesus.

11. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

12. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Am I reading this right

I just read the article beef and this line actually shocked me:"Reports said the suspect was pushed to the ground and shot five times at close range." Whats happened to the London Police all of a sudden ? We now take it in our hands to be judge and executioner as a police officer ? The guy was already on the ground, why shoot him five times ?

Christian

13. beef

beef New Member

Because he's a suicide bomber and threatening to kill innocent people. You shoot him and it's difficult for him to then blow people up. Plus he was running away from the police - if he had stopped willingly they may not have shot him?

14. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

How much of a level of stupid statements can you attain?

The guy was one of yesterdays bombers who tried it on again today, they shot him dead before he could detonate his bomb, what do you want? do you want them to let him blow another trainfull of people up? do you have any sense at all?

15. zanflad

zanflad Banned Banned

nonsense, have you read the Koran ?

Its like the Bible, you can easily find some passage or psalm and quote it out of context to justify your own prejudices,

Extremists exist within all societies and many hide behind the smokescreen of religion.

16. thepunisher

Excuse me, but can you repeat that sentence....

..to a muslim working in your Nightshop next door, please ! What, just because he/she is a muslim he/she has to be a terrorist too ? And if he/she is actually peaceful they probably aren't muslims ? Where did you get that logic from ? So let me get this right, if you are a peaceful muslim you can't actually be a muslim because muslims are known to be terrorists. Meaning anyone out there, like my next-door neighbours working in a Nightshop, can't actually be muslims because they don't harbour thoughts of strapping themselves full of explosives and blowing up a bus or tube. Great generalization !

Christian

17. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Asian man shot dead by plain clothes police in tubes in London says the bbc....

18. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Nice one, i hope the others try it and get shot as well!!!

19. thepunisher

He was already on the ground, mate

The guy was already on the ground, probably held down by five officers. Whats the use of shooting him then ? It sounds more like an act of anger and revenge on the part of the police officer, basically a person out of control himself. You don't shoot someone at point-blank range who is lying on the ground...especially as a police officer !

Christian

20. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

So what??? how do you know he didnt have a detanator in his hand? the police have a shoot to kill policy in this case and i say good on them, they attempt mass murder and you think people should have a bit of compassion? get lost, they all need shooting!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.