Locations

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by LeeGreg89, Oct 3, 2005.

1. LeeGreg89

LeeGreg89 Valued Member

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows of any good Muay Thai clubs in
    Long Island I been searching and I cant find any can anyone recommend me one.

2. pablo147

pablo147 Valued Member

where in long island are you

3. LeeGreg89

LeeGreg89 Valued Member

I am in Suffolk County Islip,Ny

4. pablo147

pablo147 Valued Member

Sry, dont know of anything out there. Im in Nassau county

5. LeeGreg89

LeeGreg89 Valued Member

Wha schools over there do you know of?

Where in Nassau County are you in

6. Khun Kao

Khun Kao Valued Member

The only MuayThai in Long Island that I'm personally aware of is Extreme Gym

http://extrememuaythai.com/

253 West Valley Road
    Valley Stream, NY 11580

516-568-3768

If you contact them or go check them out, please tell Extreme, Christine, or Terence (whoever you end up speaking to) that Brooks referred ya.....

7. pablo147

pablo147 Valued Member

I dont want to start anything, but I've heard bad things about extreme. However, i suggest you try it out for yourself and see how you like it. I go to ray longo's international martial arts academy in Mineola. Its not much but I enjoy it. Luke Cummo (from the Ultimate Fighter) is an instructor there. The school has a mixture of things. I dont know if anyone here knows of Ray Longo but hes got a lot of years of experiace in many different styles. Phone # is (516) 294-6313 if ur interested.

8. LeeGreg89

LeeGreg89 Valued Member

Wow it is very hard to find a Muay Thai school in the suffoulk area.

All the good schools are in Nassau County there has to be a good one over here.

9. Khun Kao

Khun Kao Valued Member

Pablo...

If you don't mind, what have you heard? You can contact me privately rather than "air dirty laundrey".

I'm interested because I often find myself at the same events as these guys, sometimes working with them.

Thanks!