Location, Location for FMA

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Lucy O'Malley, Apr 13, 2005.

1. littlebadboy

littlebadboy Valued Member

errr... you forgot to mention... 6)babes!!!

check out www.cindykurleto.com !!! she's mine!!!

ok ok ok... i'll shut up now before i get scolded by mod again...

2. Brunstick

Brunstick (^_^) I need a girlfriend

jurumentado,

other parts of pigs? like isaw? damn tasty! you also forgot dagang bukid (paddy mice) in the above list!

*sigh* i miss the philippines!

-nico-

Last edited: Apr 25, 2005
  3. burungkol

burungkol Team Yaw-Yan

trust me, you'll surely love it! :love: :love: :love:

4. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

that's it, if & when I make it over I'm taking a suitcase full of haggis and black pudding for you guys :D

5. shootodog

shootodog restless native

oh goodie! i've had haggis and black pudding before. downed it with a pint or two of guinness.

6. Brunstick

what exactly is haggis?

-nico-

7. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

it is

1 cleaned sheep or lamb's stomach bag
    2 lb. dry oatmeal
    1 lb chopped mutton suet (the fat which surround the kidneys)
    1 lb lamb's liver, boiled and minced
    1 pint (2 cups) stock
    the heart and lungs of the sheep, boiled and minced
    1 large chopped onion
    1/2 tsp.. each: cayenne pepper, salt and pepper

Toast the oatmeal slowly until it is crisp, then mix all the ingredients (except the stomach bag) together, and add the stock. Fill the bag just over half full, press out the air and sew up securely. Have ready a large pot of boiling water, prick the haggis all over with a large needle so it does not burst and boil slowly for 4 to 5 hours. Serves 12.

& it' blooming lovley :D

some people will try & tell you it's a small creature that runs wild in Scotland, one story states that their legs are longer on one side than the other as they spend all their days running round the tops of Mountains.

It's also not uncommon for Locals to take visitors on "haggis hunts".
    I remember the time we had a bunch of exchange students running round a feeld for half an hour with torches tring to find one :p

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2005
  8. stickgirl

stickgirl Valued Member

Yuck!!!!

I would rather do a black eagle with Pat (or even Lucy) than go round Elhiggitos for tea. :eek:
    Haggis is just not right!!!!

9. Peter Bradbury

Peter Bradbury Valued Member

Are you sure, im sure you didnt come out to well when you tried black eagle against pat :p or maybe i should just keep my mouth shut with a grading coming up.

Peter

10. stickgirl

stickgirl Valued Member

I passed the grading didn't I, and I can still walk! :p

Have you seen the ingredients list that goes into Haggis :eek: !!! I would rather suffer the pain of black eagle than eat Haggis (or Black pudding).

11. Brunstick

elhiggito,

wow, that's a lot of weird stuff in haggis. I SO WANT TO TRY IT NOW! hahahaha! :D

being the filipino that i am, i'll eat anything as long as it's tasty!

-nico-

P.S. no dog jokes! please. :p

12. Lucy O'Malley

Lucy O'Malley The Mother Art

When was that then? I don't remember that. No other woman except for me has done Black Eagle with Pat or any other members of the Black Eagle Society, that I am aware of. Pat only Black Eagles the Instructors on gradings.

I will ask Pat later, but he never told me about that. Are you sure it wasn't just corto sparring?

Lots of love :love:

Lucy

13. Brunstick

By the way, what's black eagle?

it sounds tasty too. haha, just kidding. :p

-nico-

14. Lucy O'Malley

I will drink everyone under the table....I will happily play sticks with everyone twice but the Sigsig thing :eek: and the Haggis thing :eek: even the pepper thing :eek: I might throw them at you all, but you will not and I emphasis, WILL NOT get me eating them. It does not concern me what is in them....I used to eat Cat food as a child, for years. It is just I do not like the taste of Haggis and some of the ingredients in Sigsig, especially pepper....ick.

I am just a mash potato kind of girl.

Lucy

15. Lucy O'Malley

Does that mean these women have been going to dinner with my husband? :mad: :yeleyes:

Lucy

16. Brunstick

you used to eat cat food? what i coincidence! i used to eat cat (i didn't know it was cat though, honest!).

so what exactly is black eagle?

-nico-

17. Lucy O'Malley

British version of Dog Brothers.

Helmet, Light gloves, no other armour although Groin Guard optional.

3 Minutes, no rules (kick, punch, throw, choke, elbows, knees, thrusts, butt strikes anything you can do with a weapon, headbutts anything else you can think of and lots of pain), most importantly no ego's. If the helmet comes off you can keep going although you can submit at any time. If you loose your stick, you still keep going (optional). Usually decided between players before beginning the bout.

No spectators other than fighters.

Best of all, lots of beers and bruise/cuts/broken bones, comparisons after.

What does Cat taste like then? I think that is probably all they are good for....evil, pure evil pests.

Lucy

18. Brunstick

if the helmet comes off, the head is still a good target?

cat's are tasty in siopao (chinese meatbun.) i used to eat siopao in a local restaurant, and i didn't know it was made with cat. same thing happened with me, and my uncles had a drinking session. i didn't know they were serving dog. tsk tsk tsk. i'd eat anything except dog.

-nico-

19. Lucy O'Malley

That's why you have to quickly perfect your blocking technique. :)

Like I said about the stick disarming, you can agree before you start that if this happens you can stop completely or pause and place the helmet back, but generally most people just carry on without thought of the consequences.

I broke Pats nose once, when his helmet came off, he quickly rushed me to the floor, but I over turned him and ended in the mount position.....punching him in the face and when he tried to stop me punching I repeatedly used the butt of the stick to his ribs, when he tried to stop that I went back to punching him in the face....then they called time. Not fair.

Lucy

20. Brunstick

Damn! that sounds so hardcore! it'll take a few beers before i'd try that out. wait, not a few beers, a few cases of beers!

i gotta go to class now. laterz!

-nico-