Liverpool Won The Fa Cup!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by tel, May 13, 2006.

1. tel

tel absorb what is useful for

wooo.what a game and another trophy

2. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

congrats! great match

hows it feel for liverpuddlians to win something and not thieve it for once :D :D :p

3. neb

neb Banned Banned

HaHa!

Zing!

4. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

What a match! I caught it from the second half onwards and it was one of the best games I've seen. The commitment of some of the players - especially those who were injured but played on - and the overall quality of the game was phenomenal. I hope leagues from other countries were watching!

5. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

I watched the last 20 minutes or so of normal time, supporting Liverpool just to annoy dad (West Ham supporter and I support the Toon).

Some bloody good goals - West Ham's last (the "cross" that went in) and both of Gerrards were brilliant!

Nice one Liverpool :)

6. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

What, was there a football game today?

7. neb

neb Banned Banned

Does Michael Schumacer still play for the Bulls?

No wait that's Hockey.

8. LJoll

LJoll Valued Member

What a game. In a way I wanted them both to lose, but that's just being a bit mean. Both teams were good and fought hard when they could barely even stand up.

9. Mandras

Mandras Eats Ninjas For Breakfast

Are you serious? West Ham were robbed:D...that Gerard's some player though, great match all the same.

10. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

what i'm a bit suprised at is the lack of fitness, they were all falling down with cramps and all sorts near the end...

boxers train for 15 rounds and more so that they can last 12 ok, if football can go into extra time then surely the players must have the fitness to carry on past 90 minutes.

11. tel

tel absorb what is useful for

west ham robbed? thats two defensive mistakes and a fluke of a goal.
    they did play well tho

12. murphy81

murphy81 GM COMPUTER SERVICES

West Ham played really well right up until the end, but I dont think that they have the penalty takers in their squad to compete with Liverpool...but its always gonna be 50/50 in a game like this.

Looking forward to seeing the parade this afternoon :D

13. Viper1812

Viper1812 New Member

What a great game! I would have never of expected Liverpool to have won after going 2 goals down. It is just lucky that we have Gerrard and Reina (for making some good saves) on our team!

14. xen

xen insanity by design

stevie's 90 minute goal...

what more can you say but...

GENIUS!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

15. RobP

RobP Valued Member

Last minute goal..grumble..moan...oh well we won it the last three times we were in it (plus winning the 66 world Cup lol)