Liverpool Buyuk 2006.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by saru1968, Jan 10, 2006.

1. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

wow, the one person i really wanted to meet(who was going) is not attending, the line up starting to look thin, Norm and Dale out.

Would have been good to convert Dale to drinking quality bourbon or would i have gone the route of single malt?

oh well will just have to wait and see.

:)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2006
  2. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

To quote Marvin, the paranoid android: "God, I feel so depressed."

3. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

After emailing Budo Liverpool for an update, I have been asked to post this response.

Hi All

we have just found out that Unfortunately Jack may not be able to attend the seminar, due to Military commitments, I do apologise, if he can attend he will be arriving late, but all the other details are as laid down. I hope this minor set back will not put you off from attending the course on the 1st & 2nd July, we have Papa San (Ed Martin), Brian Duckers, Murray Taylor, plus other various senior grades, its turning into a good course. please respond soon to guarantee accommodation, not many places left

your friends at budo Liverpool

4. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

I might seriously concider this one ! It would be a good excuse to go back home to Liverpool, and visit my Nan. So who's confirmed that they're going ? :)

5. oso diablo

oso diablo New Member

buyuk 2006

Hi all,
    well as you have read it appears that a couple of instructors who we were hoping to teach have prior commitments,and we thank them whole heartedly for showing great interest and support to the venture, but we still have Ed Martin, and Brian Duckers, plus anyone else that comes along and has anything to contribute, and if you have attended any of the Buyu camps, you will know how the format for the weekends go..... We were hoping that we could make this the first Buyuk and counting on the bujinkan family network to support us in our venture. its not just the instructor that makes the art, its the people who are also involved, i mean whats an instructor without people to instruct,so stop umming and arrrinng!! and come along, meet other family members train and enjoy, teach if you so wish. but just dont let this opportunity pass the country by
    thanks