like to Interveiw a teacher for report.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Roga, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Roga

Roga Wanderer

I'm doing a report on Ninjitsu (just informative) and I was wanting to include an interveiw with a teacher of it. Most questions are just opinions and stuff. I've already got Information on this, so don't tell me sites. If you would like to get the questions post here or E-Mail me at Roga_Ticon@Hotmail.com. I also have MSN Messengerand( Roga de Ticon) And Yahoo ( Roga_Ticon). If this not apporpirate here then I'll delete or move at someones suggestion.

2. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

3. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

I wouldn't, he obvously doesn't train in Ninjutsu, your just going to get misinformation. Look on-line for any instructor of Bujinkan, Genbukan, or Jinekan.

4. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

or if I was xplasma I would probably send you to steven k hayes ha ha ha ha ha ha

5. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

First of all I study Genbukan, Hayes is bujinkan then started To-Shin Do. I assume you must really like him because that is the only name you insist on mentioning in relation to NInpo. I guess even Ninpo practioners have fan-boys.

I would recommend the anyone in the genbukan system, you can find emails and phone # at www.genbukan.org

6. cloudgodd

cloudgodd New Member

XPLASMA
    I have seen your post around the board, you have insulted me, you have insulted my Jonin, you have insulted my art, tell you what the next time you and your little computer geek friends decide to take a vacation to south Folrida you let me know, and I will be more that happy to school you in traditional Ninjitsu....

7. Zamfoo

Zamfoo Valued Member

calm down people. quarrling isn't help Roga get his question answered now does it. Lets get back on topic.