Lesson, don't tick off a biochemist.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Taoquan, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Taoquan

Taoquan Valued Member

2. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Dude, please. You don't need to be a biochemist to know that you will kill someone by filling a 55 gallon drum with hydrochloric acid and then dumping them in it. The chloroforming was good use of lab materials though.

3. Taoquan

Taoquan Valued Member

True,
    But I have yet to hear of many others actually using acid :D
    Maybe it was an "experiment"?

4. Scarlet Mist

I have heard of several cases of wives killing husbands with acid and vice versa.
    And no, that doesn't count as an experiment unless you're a 5 year old kid playing with a chemistry set.

5. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

It's like the samething as saying don't tick off a female cook. Knowing of what she could do with her knife set.

Or a Heavy Equipment Operator, which somebody could go on a rampage and go crushing cars, running over people damaging homes, etc. It could be easily done with a big mining truck.

I think a fairly bad one would be a Pyro Technician, or a blaster.

Which they could detonate massive amounts of TNT or any high explosive, creating lots of damage and debris.

Virtually anybody could do something incredibly bad.

The worst I think is being burned alive with fire.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  6. Taoquan

Taoquan Valued Member

I would agree, but drowning would also suck. I think just for the simple mentality of it all you have to breath but you know if you do you die!

7. Scarlet Mist

How about drowning in hydrochloric acid?

8. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

There was an article in New Scientist describing what it feels like to die, based on medical knowledge. They said while drowning is one of the most ick it is also one of the most human. Take a breath of water, try to take another, 2 seconds later, out cold and its all over.

They did say though that Burning to death is the most painful and horrific way to die I think next to hanging

9. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Shizz!

i hope i go in my sleep!

10. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

It takes minutes to die from drowning, vs taking hours to die burning. I would take the drowning thing.

I remember that I ruptured 2 of my blood vessels in my head. When I had a competition with a friend of who can swim the farthest underwater without catching a breath. I did win that competition but only that I suffered from a short intense headache.

If I had the ability to not feel any pain at all. I would take the fire death.

Most painless one is of course dying in your sleep.

I wonder what it would feel like getting a head chopped off, it shouldn't be that painful, because your brain can't send the pain message to your body, and you would be in shock from the blood loss. By the time you would feel pain you would be dead already.

11. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

12. AZeitung

AZeitung The power of Grayskull

If you do it right, hanging should break your neck and you'd die pretty quickly.

13. Taoquan

Taoquan Valued Member

Or the Guillotine,
    Imagine thinking for a brief second "Did I make it?" then.....