Laura and Choson

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MilanorTSW, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

I see you are back, Dan. Returning to your old ways again? Remember the next person you issue a challenge to may not be as forgiving as myself.

The Bear.

2. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

So you are saying that you and your friends are the best on the planet and no one else has anything to offer?

Whatever. People are learning many things that can help them in their life. You so called pros can see every flaw and find humor in honest self expression yet You won't share your own skills. Please open a youtube account so we can see the real deal. I doubt you have the balls to be criticized bt the world. :Alien:

3. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Your perception is skewed. How does "your rigid styles of unbending loyalty" figure in to the picture, and how does it apply to me? I'm entirely confused at what you mean. What are you talking about here?

I'm entirely lost - are you claiming that teaching face to face involves hurting others? What "robotic beast" are you talking about?

I have no masters, and where have I attacked my fellow humans? Please quote the post.

4. RAbid Hamster

RAbid Hamster Herr Trubelmacher

Dan
    you are sick so get some help. You keep bringing up attacking people. You challenge people, then you run away, then you challenge other people then you flee again, then apologise then you call people cowards, then you accuse others of wanting to attack women.
    removed
    It had been suggested before about trying to get laura away from choson removed, to find her a real class. we know know she has a real class and not one made up on the net. Personally I hate to see a fellow scot getting deluded by a scam artist like cheesy ninjer.

ps: you get attacked on the internet because you are a choob. (thats a scottish word)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2008
  5. Yohan

Man, you people are so gassed about Choson teaching stuff for free over the internet. If you found a teach who would give you face to face lessons for free, no doubt you'd put a halo on him, shoulder him up and call him Jesus. You do realize that free teaching, face to face, is really not all that uncommon. Some of the greatest teachers in the world teach for free, one of them being Karl Gotch, one of the best catch wrestlers of our time.

6. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Wont share our skills? Again I point to the bokkenbasics aiki ken thread posted FOR YOU have not bothered to look at it.

regards koyo

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  7. Yohan

I'm not making any videos for a few reasons:

1. I don't have a video camera.
    2. I'm not so arrogant as to think I know enough to teach other people.
    3. I'm too busy training to take the time to do it.

However, if you or anyone else wants to learn some basic boxing or wrestling, if you come and see me, I'll be more than happy to train/teach for free and with total goodwill.

You misunderstand what he means by "peer review." What he means is, when you've got something, you want other people to check it out, criticize it, and let you know what's wrong so you can fix it. There's nothing magical about which people it is, and they don't have to be in our special club to review it, they just have to have some level of expertise.

8. tideliar

tideliar Valued Member

Why are we still feeding this little Troll? Mods? Anyone?

9. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Oh Dans not a troll, he does genuinely believe everything he says is true. It just that no-one else should believe what he says.

The Bear.

10. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Whatever, personal attack removed I am not Choson Ninja I will fight back and I have never changed.
    I merely let you beleive what I wanted you to beleive.
    My challenge is always open. I am teaching my own style and this goes against the norm so I have knowingly put myself into a position of constant challenges.
    There is just something about your all knowing attitude that I despise. Of course I won't fly out to Glasgow to fight you with your weapons in your Dojo. I would be a fool to do this. I am not a sports competitor. I would not be fighting for points I would be breaking bones and egos.

Anyhow I teach every Saturday At Madera Park In Citrus Heights CA.
    Look it up it is off Sunrise and Stanford. Direct all Northern California removed my way! I would love to teach them Humility. Or be taught the lesson myself.

You a forgiving man? Ha I laugh your attempts to further your own Reputation amongst the Critics of this Forum.

I wouldn't even waste one cent to try and come to you. You just aren't worth it.

So I will continue to teach my own way until I die. :woo:

11. tideliar

tideliar Valued Member

Dude that is too funny :D You really are serious aren't you?!

That's so sweet. :)

12. koyo

STILL NO REPLY DAN.(post 526)

Regards koyo

13. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Are you challenging me again Dan?

The Bear.

14. koyo

Don't you get it? I have seen you train and you are not in the same leauge, not even on the same planet.

regards koyo :D

15. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

If you don't beleive what I say is true I don't care. I wont sit back and watch personal attack removed attack my friends.
    I speak from the heart. I am honestly representing my beliefs. Jerks like you guys are what got me into Self Defense in the first place.
    You can so easily pick on the weaker and less skilled. I am not one of these people. My whole life is dedicated to protecting myself and teaching others to do the same. Although it might seem contraindicated to invite enemies to come train at my park it is neccessary that the world realizes I will fight back!

Do you really know what someone is fully capable of through watching some vids or discussing the Martial Arts? Anyone that fights me will be very suprised when they wake up in the hospital wondering what happened.

I am a Ninja! I have no style! I have no limitations! I have no respect for critics or elitists!
    I am SHINOBI SHUGENDO OF THE SACRED FIRE DOJO!!!!!!!!! :Angel:

16. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

I will belive that when i see it! How about you or one of your friends post some videos. When I see how awesome the techniques are I will apologize and give you the credit you deserve. You have only seen a few of my fun videos! I also train with methods that cannot be filmed.
    As far as being on the same planet, you are right. I am in a world I choose to live in. The scary thing is that it is affecting yours! :Angel:

17. Yohan

Wow.

You're insane.

18. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Yeah come out to America! You are a waste of space. I challenge anyone who has the desire to hurt me or my tribe. I will never please everybody so I will please myself. In doing this I am prepared to deal with many haters as well as many new friends. :Angel:

19. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

My point exactly! Don't mess with the insane. :woo: :Angel: :p :cool: :rolleyes:

20. Dan Bowen

Dan Bowen Banned Banned

Is this a video of you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.