Lau Gar\ Hung Gar\ Wing Chun\ Tsun Cha??

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Shou Tu, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Whew! I thought I was going to have to turn in my haggis! :p

2. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

Stateside

Andy,

Keep me posted on how it goes. It would be great to have you come and train with us.

As well anyone else that makes it to our neck of the woods, feel free to stop on by.

EDIT: your right andy forgot about that one.

Salute,

SSR

Last edited: Jun 23, 2004
  3. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Thanks for the invite.
    I've got my heart set on a trip to Venice Beach.

Err, thought we weren't going to post links to that site?

4. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

your welcome, as much has happened here everyone from the group would love to see you guys come out and train with us during your stay.

Venice Beach in nice during the summer. But Pismo Beach and Avila are prettier, not as much tourism more of a California home feel to them.

I editted the link. forgot about that one.

5. Andy Murray

Loads of MA at Venice Beach ;)

If I get away with it, I'd like to meet as many Californian members as I can.

Might not be till next year though.

Need to see how highly the company values me. :D

6. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

Cool, I will hopefully have graded for my 1st brown by the time you get here.

They value you more than you think when it comes to thinking about retraining or training someone to take your spot.

7. wcrevdonner

wcrevdonner Valued Member

Andy if you are going to Venice Beach, you got to hit the courts and get some mama-dissing there...

'Man, your mama so fat she fell over, broke her leg and gravy poured out...'

I love that film... :D

8. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

OH man im laughing so hard right now. But its not really like that down there. Venice Beach is a BIG tourist attraction. Great to go to one day and say you have been there. I honestly dont see how people live down in that area. From 8am till 8pm its bumper to bumper unless its sunday.

9. blue-sash

blue-sash Banned Banned

Hey Andy, glad you're not pi$$ed at me.

I did mention i'd been on here to Sifu. He didn't say much except that you and him had once got on Ok on line, but had had some disagreement.

He also said that you didn't get your black sash from Master Yau, but from one of Master Yau's students, but that doesn't mean the standard is any lower, just to do with politics and money.

Anyway as Sifu says " it's not Master Yau's Kung Fu, It's not my Kung Fu, It's your Kung Fu".

Dave

10. Andy Murray

I had the option of who I chose to grade with.

My choice was a good one, for me.

11. g0b

g0b New Member

I might sound pretty stupid now, but...what is a sash? :/

12. Andy Murray

Same as a belt, but typically of a lighter material.