Kylie Minogue has breast cancer.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by JohnnyX, May 17, 2005.

1. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Singer Kylie Minogue has been diagnosed with breast cancer, leading her to postpone the Australian leg of her world tour.

"Hopefully all will work out fine and I'll be back with you all again soon," the singer said in a statement.

Minogue had been due to begin the 20-date Australian leg of her tour in Sydney on Thursday.

Minogue has had a total of 37 hit singles in the UK since her first 1988 chart-topper I Should Be So Lucky.

Full Story@news.bbc.co.uk

2. jonmonk

jonmonk New Member

I hope she gets well soon. Kylie is fab.

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I wish her a speedy and full recovery.

I also hope her celebrity status does something to raise awareness of the issue.

4. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

Get well soon, Kyles. :)

5. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

It sounds like it was detected early. Best wishes that she'll have a full and speedy recovery.

6. Keysi_chick

Keysi_chick New Member

Yeah hope she makes a speedy recovery...she is what you call a true music artist! Hopefully this will give breast cancer more awareness...ive done my bit by buying the wristband and donating money... :)

7. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Not that she's going to read this, but I LOVE her. Well, I like her a lot.....Hope she gets better to finish that "Showgirls" tour.

8. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Amen to that!

Ive lost more people I've loved to Breast Cancer than I care to count, but Ive also seen some recover.

God speed your recovery Kylie, and all who suffer like you.

9. steven.bradbury

steven.bradbury bradders

Glad they caught it early.Quick recovery kylie you deserve it.

10. Rhizome

Rhizome Super Valued Member

I also wish her a quick and speedy recovery kylie.

11. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Right on.