Kunai?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kagebushi, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Kagebushi

Kagebushi New Member

does anyone know where to find good kunai? i havent seen them anywhere.

2. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

I got a set off eBay last year (1 large, 1 small) and a buddy of mine made me one for last year's Tai Kai. Then I made 2 of my own out of an old wood cutting board and a polyboard (white plastic) cutting board. That's what you're pretty much going to have to do. I can send you some measurements if you want.

3. Kagebushi

Kagebushi New Member

okay. i'e seen a lot of flat ones in my search since i posted. is that the normal kind, or are they supposed to be thicker in the middle?
    measurements would be nice, too, thanks.

4. dragon_bunny

dragon_bunny Valued Member

i have a set of 3 ... but they are made of resin and for cosplay from naruto anime.
    *not* that i cosplay i just liked the :D

5. Kagebushi

Kagebushi New Member

lol yeah, they had some on ebay, but i dont really trust ebay unless i can be sure im getting what i am looking for. anyone know of any metal ones?

6. sshh

sshh Not Talking Anymore

I train with this gentleman - he is very skilled and knowledgable and he makes a lot of his own weapons.

check them out.

http://www.n-i-n.com/Tools.html

the kunai are at the bottom of the page

enjoy!

7. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

I'll also vouch for Richard's (gosh darn censor software) training tools. Bought one many many years ago and have been nothing but happy with it.

8. ShinobiYa

ShinobiYa Banned Banned

What part of no advertising don't you understand?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2004
  9. Katsojinken

Katsojinken New Member

there really easy to make out of railroad spikes, you just need a drill and a bench grinder. Plus railroad spikes are free, just dont expect them to be made quick, takes a bit of time.