Kuk Sool Won School T-Shirt Designs

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Silentmonk, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

Ok everyone pipe up with pictures an suggestions for a t-shirt for a kuk sool school. I'm currently trying to sort one out.
    So basically any pictures for inspiration, one liners for the tag line, or anything that might be helpful, would be appreciated.

Cheers guys know you won't let me down.

:)

2. ember

ember Valued Member

It all depends on what you want to do with it. Most of the school shirts I've seen use a black base color, so that they can be worn under the dobok at competitions and demos.

Usually the best people to ask for ideas on these things would be within your own school. Give 'em a sense of ownership, and a chance to reveal their creative talents.

We don't have a school t-shirt yet, though we've talked about ideas for it.

3. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

Here's a drawing I put together when I thought I was going to start my own school. That didn't happen, so feel free to use this if you want. I can give you the source .psd file if you want it.

Attached Files:

• ksw1.jpg
      ksw1.jpg
      File size:
      22.1 KB
      Views:
  4. Silentmonk

pretty cool design. Guess this thread will show us who the arty ones are. :D

5. TXKukSoolBB

TXKukSoolBB Valued Member

Here is what we have used. The buffalo refers to the towns mascot.

Attached Files:

6. davefly76

davefly76 Valued Member

looks good mate.

now if we'll just discuss my royalty fee...........

:)

7. JSun

JSun Valued Member

Here's the design our school uses:

[​IMG]

8. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

here's my latest one. maybe you'll get some ideas from it?

Attached Files:

9. Gi Ma Ja Se

Gi Ma Ja Se 90 degrees is 4 real MA's

I'll do something when i get back from spain.... lol as for now i gotta pack my swim shorts and sun lotion.... oh and i better not forget my generals and uniform ha ha ha :D

10. You Won Hwa

You Won Hwa Valued Member

TXKukSoolBB: I like the use of the um yang.

JSun: Nice dragon.

There is something to be said for having a color shirt for a school shirt. While it is nice to have a choice of black shirts to wear with black pants, with a color shirt, one has to find opportunities to wear it when one wouldn't be wearing a do-bok, hence more advertising for the school.

I can see color shirts of every belt color. Lots of people would buy a new t-shirt with every promotion.

11. Wilson

Wilson Valued Member

I dont know anything about KSW but I am a very creative and artistic person I would generally go with a black and white design. Also another Idea go with Black and red those seem to be two colors that fit nicley together. EmberKSW's idea is a very nice one because I would have loved to help design my MMA school's shirt, so just ask your school whats a good idea and what they like.

12. Silentmonk

Creative and arty is all the qualification you need for this thread. :) I do want feed back from the class obviously though this is easier if you go to them with a few ideas already there so they have ideas to get them thinking. This thread is helping a lot though guys thanx. :)

13. ember

ember Valued Member

Ask around, whether you want it to be just the art and school name, or if you want a slogan (for example, "We need more practice").