kuji kiri and breathing skills

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by bijan.gh, Oct 28, 2016.

1. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

I believe it has the following values:

- To be able to breath slow so your enemy doesn't know you are around. You suddenly jump up and attack.
    - To understand how much air that you have left in your lung so you know how many moves that you can do before you have to inhale again.
    - To be able to coordinate your body movement with your breathing.
    - Exhale when you have to take a punch on your body or fall down on the ground.

2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

You cannot change your blood PH.
    If you can, your lungs arnt working, its called homeostasis, A vet would know this.

Is english your first language?

3. Dead_pool

Where did you complete your degree?

You use American terminology but your use of english suggests your using Google translate.

4. bijan.gh

bijan.gh Valued Member

then tell me what is ''acidosis'' and ''alkalosis'' ?!

5. bijan.gh

bijan.gh Valued Member

its good question,
    No my friend, my original language is persian. :)
    i have some problems with my general english.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  6. bijan.gh

bijan.gh Valued Member

yes you owe me some respect.
    and im kyu 8 .
    but what matter my qualifications ? this techniques can help everybody for his health and mind and life.

7. Dead_pool

They are when homeostasis has been interrupted and are a serious sign of sickness, and impending death.....

So not something you would want to do to yourself, or indeed are able to do to yourself, since this is beyond conscious control.

8. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

No I don't

What branch of ninjutsu?

9. bijan.gh

bijan.gh Valued Member

Think about this:
    What happening if we decrease our breathing?
    The exit of co2 will decrease, OK?
    Then co2 volume in our blood will increase, OK?
    Here our blood PH change,and our body want to fix this,
    So our heart rate going to increase,
    Why? Because of send more blood to our lungs for exchange co2 and o2, concurrently because of increasing heart rate, our BP going to increase.
    We cant hold our blood PH in out of its balance,but we can change it in very little time,and with repeat and repeat it influence our body.
    I tell you,here my questions begin.
    Like,is it good for body or not?
    Or how can it influence our body inflammations?
    Our respiratory diseases?

I know when we increase respiratory blood, that mean increase wbc and immunoglobulin cells, and it mean more respiratory protection,if its controled.

The Point is, how we can control? Thats one of my questions.

Now You understand that mechanisms ?

10. bijan.gh

bijan.gh Valued Member

Bujinkan!
    Please read my other comments and think about that !

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  11. JibranK

JibranK Valued Member

Have you written to Master Ashida Kim yet about his book?

12. bijan.gh

bijan.gh Valued Member

No!

13. Dead_pool

Think about why we have homeostasis, if you could change that, then it wouldn't be a good idea, out of balence means unbalanced homeostasis = bad.

if you want to make the body more healthy, build a strong cardiovascular system by regular exercise.

14. bijan.gh

bijan.gh Valued Member

Now we're talking,

think about this :
    What happen for mountaineers when thay going up,
    Whatever we going up,the O2 pressure in air will decrease,and our body for balance that,increase our breathing rate to absorb more O2, but increased breathing with low O2 absorption,results Decrease Co2 with increase exit of Co2 with exhaling,then blood PH going to Alkalik and for fault continuity it results Alkalosis,OK?
    But with repeating that,our body for adaptation,create lots of RBC, and with that,mountaineers doesn't have problem with leakage of O2 pressure in air.
    Its like that, when we play with our blood ,and O2 and Co2, body can be adapted and strong.
    Thats why when we speak about breathing calm and calm your blood pressure, its because of body adaptation.

Therewith, I confirm your idea about build a strong cardiovascular system by regular exercises,
    Its happen in all of exercises,but this breathing techniques are rare, why we doesn't both "build a strong cardiovascular system by regular exercises" and "Kuji Kiri breathing techniques" ?

What's your idea about this?

15. Dead_pool

Mountaineers get altitude sickness from dropping their O2 intake too quickly, but if they take the time going up, so that their body has time to adjust, the homeostasis mechanism in their body will adjust.

Which is why any breathing exercises will not effect the PH of the blood, its too little, and is corrected by homeostasis, if you increase altitude instead, the homeostasis mechanism will simply adjust, and if you try to cheat it by changing altitude quicker then the homeostasis mechanism can adjust, you get very sick instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altitude_sickness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid–base_homeostasis

16. Dead_pool

What makes you think if somethings rare, it must be good?

Diaphragm breathing is definitely a good thing to practice, its more efficient, it works even when someone else's body weight is crushing you, and it may be better for lymph circulation (but I've never looked into whether that is true or not, i'm thinking its probably overstated though)

17. bijan.gh

bijan.gh Valued Member

Yes,its good.
    Mountaineers have very more than RBC in comparison of our blood RBC, even people's live in Height of ground Have more RBC than ours.

All our speaking is about that little effect and little time, because of it we need a person who experienced in this trainings, and explain his experiences,
    Although this little chage if happen every day,it can influence our body.

Also,this techniques apart of PH, effects our temperature and our brain O2 and glucose volume,and our Blood pressure.
    All of it is important, not just PH.
    For example, you can warm your body when you feeling cold,only with negative breathing! Its very cool!

18. bijan.gh

bijan.gh Valued Member

That mechanisms I explained to you.

Yes,its very good to our health,for inhaling more o2 and for its abdominal locomotion.

Its true, because our lymphatic vessels dont have any pump like heart, and its circulation is depend on our body and muscle movements,if we have more locomotion so then we have more immunity.

19. Dead_pool

But the extra RBC in the high altitude people doesnt confer any health benefits, they have extra rbc because thats the optium amount for where they live.

Having excess RBC is a bad thing, its linked to strokes and other problems.

Anytime you step away from the homeostatic optimum, health problems arise.

20. Dead_pool

More O2 isnt necasarrily good for you, (think copd) and having the lymph move more, doesn't neccasarily mean more immunity, just as a faster heart rate doesnt mean your fitter.