KSW unifrom

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by kuksool_keith, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

Ya, understand I'm "offline" due to a lack of schools/instructors in the area. Would prefer the non-tassle jacket to practice in on my own.

2. Xanth

Xanth Valued Member

Jacket fit perfectly Liam, have any other size 6 gear to sell...let me know and you can save on the Ebay fees.

3. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

So it was Liam's ebay listing then?

Mitch

4. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

BUSTED! LOL

5. kuksool_keith

kuksool_keith Valued Member

thanks for the unhelpfullness i suppose

6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You left it a full month and typed that?????

7. kuksool_keith

was hoping for a wee bit more help, just trying to keep the feed going. and anyway, who you think you are with a comment like that!?

8. Hannibal

I think I am a contributor on an open forum questioning something that just seemed a bit of a strange post to put into a dead thread

9. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

Also its funny because he just replied the following to another gentleman's post complaining about the price and accomodations of a past training trip to Korea:

"if you get caught up too much in the price and politics you would never do anything!"

And who do you think you are Hannibal?! :D

10. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

So you think a sarcastic answer is likely the generate positive responses for you?

Really?

11. Hannibal

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4qgTk8Vfyc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4qgTk8Vfyc[/ame]

12. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Oh and before you ask I'll tell you.

I think I'm Dean Winchester, I'm an Aquarius and enjoy sunsets, walks on the beach and frisky women.

13. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

You non Kuk Soolers...get out of my sub form! :evil:

Just thought I'd join the bossy club. :D

14. kuksool_keith

Well. This is meant to be a helping forum but no one seems to help.

As far my comment about price and politics, think you'll find the topic was opened by myself and was actually defending the trip. Seems no on has anything positive or helpfull to say on the forum anymore.

15. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I disagree.

We have an ever increasing membership, with many of those new members attracted to MAP because of the friendly and helpful members.

We are quick to jump in disagreement, but often that's due to poor questions, more than it is unhelpfulness, or argumentative members.

Take a look through the some of the other forums and note how the different members interact.

Kuk Sool is becoming the new Ninjutsi thread, with FMA and JKD not far behind. Karate, boxing, TKD, MMA and the like don't suffer in the sae way and the members are very supportive of each other with some great advice given out.

Take a look through the health and fitness forum. members posting videos of their workouts getting a great deal of helpful advice.
    nutritional information is given out and we've often had people assisting with diet and weight training plans.

I've recently had a new student join thanks to MAP.

MAP holds a meet every year in aid of charity and this year we raised around £850.00.

Instructors give their time free of charge and other members travel from all over the country to attend.

Last year Zaad was given a free supporting membership for traveling over 600miles to attend the meet.

I've had a few personal things go on over the last couple of years and the amount of support I've had from MAP members is immeasurable.
    I know for a fact others have given each other support, both in word on MAP, by private message and in person.

Fish of Doom a couple of years ago travelled from Norway over to the UK, then up and down the UK to meet up with and train with MAP members.

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the idea by now.

We are all part of the community here and you'll find that by being more accommodating you'll get a lot more from MAP.

16. VegasMichelle

VegasMichelle Valued Member

LOL at the laundry list overreaction.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsyFaFeqTvA"]Sarcastic Response - YouTube[/ame]

17. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Yeah. A moderator offering a detailed, reasoned, and specific set of counterpoints. LOLZ! :rolleyes:

18. Hannibal

Far better to act like a petulant child - much more conducive to a helpful and pleasant forum

19. VegasMichelle

VegasMichelle Valued Member

Yeah, sure Batman.

20. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Hey guys, I'm looking for a nice set of boxers, I'm a large in mens and prefer either all black or a little dinosaur pattern over it. If anyone could help me find some new clothes that would be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.