KSW Card

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by KSW_Martley, May 18, 2007.

1. KSW_Martley

KSW_Martley Valued Member

I lost my association card, lol :/ you know the one with you're membership number, and ranks gained up to brown-black. Oops :eek: How do I get a replacement? And is it essential that I have this card? I know my membership number in memory but do I need the card for my final blackbelt testing? :confused:

2. coc716

coc716 Just Some Guy

Tell your instructor. I'm sure they'd be the right person to go through to get a replacement. I have never found that card to be critical... no one ever asked for it. So long as you knew your ID number, that was the more important thing. At least, in my experience.

3. KSNBWilliamson

KSNBWilliamson New Member

I agree that your current instructor is the best bet for this. If that doesn't work you can always call Headquarters and see if they can send you a new one.

I've only needed my association number when entering KSW tournaments and I am filling out the forms. If you remember your number, you should only need that.

( But I hear there is a secret door at HQ that you can only go through if you have your card. :D ) I guess it'll remain a secret.

4. ImaJayhawk

ImaJayhawk Valued Member

You're instructor is supposed to send in your card with the application for your black belt promotion. You're instructor can get you a new one from headquarters.