Krav Maga- Florida

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by selonimes, Apr 19, 2012.

1. selonimes

selonimes Valued Member

New Poster to this area...

Does anyone know anything about Rick Seid, a Krav Teacher in Florida.

I was looking around and he looks legit however he is not part of an organization.

Any other places to look into for Krav in Florida?

2. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Where in Florida?

3. selonimes

selonimes Valued Member

Sorry for not being specific. Palm beach broward dade area. South east Florida

4. selonimes

selonimes Valued Member

5. selonimes

selonimes Valued Member

6. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

I don't much about the Krav Maga side; however please be aware that Karate America are the schools started by Bill Clark in Fl (they have over 30 schools).

It looks like they may have jumped on the bandwagon and started a new franchise under the Warrior school umbrella that is teaching krav maga, kickboxing and kali.

From a quick glance it appears that a lot of it is geared towards fitness training and programs. These are not necessarily bad things depending on what you are looking for and you certainly should try it if its something that interests you.

It sounds like you are obviously interested in the krav maga training they offer and you may want to find out who the teacher is and who they learned from, how long they have been training, etc.......

Lastly, it doesn't look cheap with one gentleman posting that he was paying $150/month for 2 krav maga and 2 warrior x-fit classes per week. I also highly suggest that you research Karate America and read some consumer reviews.

Good luck

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

OP can you get as far as Boca Raton?

8. selonimes

selonimes Valued Member

Yes Boca is not an issue.

9. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

10. MadMonk108

MadMonk108 JKD/Kali Instructor

I second John Riddle & Progressive Self Defense Systems. Riddle is Black Belt Magazine's Self-defense Instructor of the year. Given his law enforcement history as well as everything else, I don't think you could make a better choice.