Korea Trip Vid Clip

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by AirNick, Apr 10, 2006.

1. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Another little vid for you. This one is just footage of the UK team mainly so might not be of any interest but here you go:

Click Here

People who went to Korea should recognise the song :)

2. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

WOW!!! Its not like Norwich..... Huh Gi Ma Ja Se :D :D :D :D

And Matt has confirmed my fears that you do have to cling on with your hands because you'd fall off the globe otherwise as you approach the equator. :)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2006
  3. Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity New Member

Who was the Korean guy doing the sidekick and holding it????

Nice clip by the way! Keep em coming.

4. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

No idea, think he was in the 2nd degree tournament.

5. Silentmonk

C'mon entity you know that was me :D :D :D :D :D Nick just edited someone elses head on it. :D :D :D :D :D

6. Unknown Entity

Yeah I know he edited someone else's head on. Did he not also edit someone else's leg on aswell and raise it up about 4 feet! :D

7. coc716

coc716 Just Some Guy

Nice little video, AirNick!

Yeah, that guy with the side kick... effortless. I need more practice. :D

So... for those of us not on that side of the pond, how about some name tags to go with the folks in the video? Just so we can start to put some MAP usernames with faces. Yes yes, Silentmonk, we know which one was you. ;)

8. Silentmonk

Ok i might get shot for this but the people are as follows.

AirNick is the guy nearest camera in the tie for forms at beginning. Shoot forward in video see him doing a jump side kick with someone who perhaps should be in a "Gi Ma Ja Se"
    Go forward a few scenes see that man do his double short staff and you find out why i hate him, just when I think mines getting good he bloody shows me his :D
    Move along and see a performing seal walking down a hill on his hands. Congratulations you've just met KSN_MAtt :) go back one scene and you can meet Mrs Matt (aka Maxine) doing her form, not sure who else you guys would have heard about on here, that are in the clips, so I won't name them.

p.s. The master geting his promotion is the "Ghost who spars" :)

oh by the way if anyone didn't want me saying who they were oops but all your pickies are in the gallery so i assumed it would be ok. ;)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2006
  9. Unknown Entity

I think the chinese guy doing the spin kick board break is Gavin Chung, think he's a PSBN now.

10. Silentmonk

Well since i never named him I will confirm Entitys post. Apparently he's giggling cos he nearly took a master out with that board. :D :D :D

11. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Yeah, thats about it. ksn_matt is the one doing staff as well and that now infamous clip is me getting kicked in the face in the middle of the clip.

12. davefly76

davefly76 Valued Member

nice vid, thanks nick.

:)

13. ember

ember Valued Member

Right about in the middle, where the KSNs are competing, you can see YKJN stepping across the background. That's KSN who turns to look. I didn't see ye catching me in any of these yet. I'll have to post some of my own pictures when I have time to upload. I'm afraid I don't have the production experience to turn my videos into anything fancy.

14. wiz3k

wiz3k Valued Member

another cool video nick..... nice one

15. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

Hi 'AirNick' and All,

Nice vid - well done :)

All the best.

Robert.

16. ember

ember Valued Member

He's a KSN. I can find out his name, the KSN at work talked with him a lot.

17. ember

ember Valued Member

Did any of you catch this? Talk about globalization...

Attached Files:

18. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Haha, no. Didn't see that place. Funny name