Korea 05 Demo Video

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by AirNick, Feb 21, 2006.

1. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Thought I would put up a little highlights vid of the Korea demo for you all. I'm not selling this DVD though. There is an official one coming out sometime and I don't want to get in trouble!

Anyway, enjoy:
    Click Here

2. Gi Ma Ja Se

Gi Ma Ja Se 90 degrees is 4 real MA's

That took 6 months to do.... Good work fella.... but where's me....!!! the star of the show is missing LOL :D

3. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Well, it only took me a few hours to actually make but 6 months to get round to it!

4. Gi Ma Ja Se

still i really like it buddy!! good footage as well and clips are awesome i still love the koren style of breaking that night!!! the stance after that break is awesome!!

5. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

like it. reminds me what a great demo it was.

6. Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity New Member

Yeah the clip is awesome.......the korean breaking reminded me a lot of the Korean Tigers TKD Demo team....flashy breaking.

Good work mate.

7. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Cool highlight video :) I want one when it does come out :D

8. Unknown Entity

Was KJN Sung Jin doing a new sword form....Don't recognise the low spinkick he done??????

9. Gi Ma Ja Se

yeah i believe its one of the 3 other swords forms in kuk sool. I think its the 2nd one im not sure... lol

10. davefly76

davefly76 Valued Member

Nice!

Airnick - the KSW media king! :D

11. KSW_Martley

KSW_Martley Valued Member

Fantastic stuff. Got to get myself that DVD! :D

12. coc716

coc716 Just Some Guy

Wow, very nice.

AirNick, was that purely your own production or will you have a hand in producing the official DVD (i.e. that was the intro from the official DVD)?

13. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

Nope thats all AirNick. I'm so proud to be his agent lol :D

14. Unknown Entity

Don't you mean his b*tch! :D

15. AirNick

AirNick Valued Member

Yeah, it's got nothing to do with the official DVD. I just got together the tapes from various people on our trip that taped it.

The official one will be much nicer as it will be close in, all the footage I have is from the seats. I doubt it will have as much of the demo in it as mine though. There are 38 parts to mine and it will be over 2 hours.

16. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

Don't get jealous Entity theres enough love for all :D

17. Unknown Entity

ooooo eeerrr KJN Luuuvvvv!!! :D

18. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Nice video and very well put together!!! Fun stuff and I'd love to see the "bigger" one!

19. KSW_123

KSW_123 Valued Member

Come on Airnick, we want the whole thing. Most of the official videos I've seen lately look like they were made by someone who watches too much MTV.

20. Gi Ma Ja Se

see what happens nick when you give us appetizers... its just not enough cos now they all want more video... i warned ya lol :D HAAAA HAAAAAAAAA