Korbys fight.

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by NaughtyKnight, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Sure I want debate, thats why im here. ;)

You need a better tradition, that one sounds lame and boring.

2. I won't comment, or I'd be "arguing for the sake of it" ;)

3. NaughtyKnight

Dont be such a cop out wus. :D

4. It's a bit hard to respond to jokes as if they were real opinions. God help you if you do find being normal lame and boring, though.

5. NaughtyKnight

It wasnt a joke. :woo:

And what the hell does your next scentence say? :confused:

6. Ok, I'll be normal and you be odd.

God help you if you find being normal, lame and boring.

Read it out aloud if you want. I'm saying if you find being normal as boring then you need help :)

7. NaughtyKnight

Nah you need help having fun.

Try it, get padded up and go a few rounds with your mates in a garage, followed by a drinking sess.

Im soo in the mood now.

8. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Just a misunderstanding but when somebody says "train properly" it seems like a dig cool mate.

Yeh or maybe too bondi.........Oh man that was terrible... get it manly, bondi. 10000 comedians out of work and you guys have to put up with me. Even my son said Dad thats dumb.

Mate i think you are right. Yet i believe that once anybody has a taste of real full contact (not using 14 or 16 ounce gloves)with a mate no Ego just some fun with a few basic rules they would be hooked.

9. Ok, and I understood you to mean "try it and you never realised the pain of leg kicks etc.". I assumed this was a reason to try "basement boxing". My response was properly training will prepare you for this and more. I still struggle to see a reason for this kind of fighting. It seems like a halfway house between streetfighting and proper training.

Full contact uses 10oz gloves ;)

10. Dude, you missed my point by a mile. I was responding to your joke (Take the side of the underdog). Think that got a bit lost.

11. NaughtyKnight

Probably did, cause it was a crap come back.

12. It wasnt s'posed to be a come back, or some witty intellectual argument (you've blown your chances on the intellectual part anyway ;))

Was merely a response to a crap point.

13. NaughtyKnight

Just because you cant understand the concept of manliness, doesnt make it a crap comment. ;)

14. If you're so manly, why do it with friends? As I said, fridays in town are fun and more manly ;)

Methinks this debate is going nowhere :)

15. NaughtyKnight

I already told you, I used to fight randoms all the time. Lost appeal.

Yes its going nowhere because no one else is debating.

This thread is sooo gonna get closed.

16. No, because nothing's really happening. It's got nothing about boxing in past page 2, and it's just me and you moaning at each other :)

Yup

17. Hades

Hades the deskjob boxer

Well.. No personal attacks on anyone, but Korpy is just 15 years old... i've just read his proud thread about his "boxing match" and all he did was wanna have some fun... don't get me wrong, I totally disagree with him, and think it's plain dumb... but he's a kid, and when he grows up he'll find out how stupid it is...

let the kid ---- up and learn from it

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2005
  18. NaughtyKnight

I grew up, and never found it stupid.

We spar in JKD and TKD without a doctor, only difference it my mates only know how to punch.

19. Oh yeah, I agree. But without everyone telling him it was bad, he wouldn't know :)

Korpy aint got a problem with it now - its KC

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2005
  20. NaughtyKnight

Yeh, cause you guys are way too uptight. Garage fighting is a major past time for alot of people. Attacking it is just like attacking anything else people enjoy doing.

Just because you think its crap, doesnt mean it is. Its not about beating someone to death, its about gloving up and having fun. Then you go to the pub and laugh at how you beat each other.

Being able to fight your mates for a laugh takes a strong bond mate. It gets stronger by having a good bosh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.