Konigun proves lineage !

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kikaku, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agranjero

agranjero New Member

but what now

The larger issue in all of this is that there are plenty of people still involved in this rather cultish group who will believe all of this scroll and picture business (or is that smoke and mirrors?) and use it to affirm they are the real deal.

Trouble is, people, mostly young people from ages 15 to 25, are getting caught up in this. I had the distinct displeasure of being one of the parties that was sued and had two of these, ahem, people show up at my dojo when I was not there and proceed to harass my wife and daughter.

Bryce Dallas will not come on this or any forum and defend himself. He doesn't have to because he will use one of his minions to do it for him, it will bring more attention to the group and they like the publicity, at least that is what they said in an email on e-budo.

This is not a discussion about authenticity, everyone on this board knows those scrolls are a flea market joke. The discussion should be about how we educate the public on how to choose a dojo, how to find a good martial arts teacher and how to be safe. I worry about these people for what they are capable of doing to the minds of a lot of young people. I am in contact with many of the former members of this group and someone who posted here said they had a hard time believing the stories. Believe them, former members have stories to tell that can be verified in court documents, background checks and in newspapers. If one person was saying it, that would just be sour grapes. I can produce 10 to 20 people who did not train together who can repeat the same stories from their own experiences.

The lawsuit was intended to shut people up, to gain control of e-budo, so that no one could ever say anything about them again. It did not work and won't work but this groups ability to cause emotional pain to people should not be underestimated.

2. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

What gets me is that there are people out there that do know Japanese history and are able to shoot out any claims of the Togakure Ryu attack. Do you think Dallas is all there? Or has that infection that he contracted in those secret missions killing people in the central America which turned him into the Good Year blimp seemed to have affected most of the rest of the USA and sent his brain into manga comic zone?

Somehow, clinical obesety does not seem to be an infection, unless you account for the rise of McD's as a growth.

3. agranjero

agranjero New Member

Bryce Dallas believes this stuff. At least he believes other people believe it and believe him. They will believe everything he says, the consequences for not doing so are threatened to be severe and from some of the former members, can be severe. BD does not care what anyone thinks, he believes his own mythology after all these years and reality will not disuade him. They are going to continue their behavior and believe it. I am careful about comparisons but you can certainly draw your own if you know anything about history.

4. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

Is it just me, or is there a lot of pictures on the konigun site that seem to be missing now?

5. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

Well, we have established that many of the pictures, including the "Jigen Ryuu" scroll picture that I translated, has been removed. What else have you noticed that is now missing, Grim? If things keep disappearing at this rate, soon, perhaps, the entire Konigun organization itself will be gone. Oh, if only...

6. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

It would take that fraud a full year of going without food to disapear. I can't find the photo of him with the guy he says was his teacher anymore. But boy was he a big, fat, ugly pig based on what used to be up there.

7. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

Hmm, I wonder why that picture is missing. Was there any discussion on other forums in which someone claimed to have known who the man was? I can't see any reason as to why that picture would have disappeared.

And yes, you would think that with all the money Mr. Dallas must bring in from the Konigun, that he might at least invest in some Stacker 2 or some other dietary supplement to help with his problem...

8. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

The site is up for maintainance. So another reworking upon the "truth according to Mr. Dallas" is in the offering.

9. Existence

Existence Super Saiyajin :o

wow thats hot.

10. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

11. Existence

Existence Super Saiyajin :o

12. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Reminded me of this! :D

Attached Files:

13. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

Have you seen American Ninja 5 ???

14. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

American Ninja 5

Search for the black clad whale!! :D

15. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

Bring me the VIPER ! :yeleyes:

16. Big Will

Big Will NinpƓ Ikkan

Oh man, that site just cracks me up...

17. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

18. althaur

althaur Hunting scum

I found the pic of him and his "instructor", but I couldn't seem to find the scrolls now.

19. feathr

feathr New Member

Scrolls found

Those sneaky ninjers are trying to make it harder for people to find those photos, but they are still there. If you click on the "Inshi Saiga" picture it should open a new window. At the top of that window is a tab called "Konigun Scrolls".

Anyone else notice that they changed the spelling of "Enshi" to "Inshi"? I find it a bit odd that they don't even know how to spell the first name of their Master.......(of course, I am assuming that Inshi is supposed to be a name...could it be a title?)

20. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

the picture is not missing... It has been placed in another folder out of linked viewing.

I guess we will never see that picture of Dallas and Saija again.

[​IMG]

So who is that person Dallas is being pals with?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.