Konigun proves lineage !

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kikaku, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Grimjack said:-
    Hmm. A couple of days ago there seem to have been ten pictures of scrolls. Now there are nine. If only someone had grabbed the original pictures before they could be altered or removed.

Bwah hah hah! :cool:

(Should I post the remaining photos too just in case or should I just hold onto them?)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2006
  2. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Post them. Don't change any of the descriptions. This way we can all archive them for future posterity.

That and my connection is so slow and crappy that I can't access the page they are on all the time, and forget loading them up to copy. Only a few came up last time.

3. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Okay then, no problem. There was one picture in my above post, five in this post and I'll add the remaining four in the next post.

If you save them as normal, then the name that comes up e.g. xyz.jpg is exactly how they were found on the Konigun website a couple of days ago when this thread first appeared.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2006
  4. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Here are the final four Konigun scroll pictures.

Attached Files:

5. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

There are actually bigger versions of these jpg files but they were too big to attach to the post. I have them though so if anyone needs them and can't get them directly from the Konigun website, PM me your email address and I'll forward them to you.

6. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

You know, we should market these scrolls and pass them on as real. :D

7. feathr

feathr New Member

Just a few worthy notations: The section on e-budo that you are referring to can no longer be viewed. I know a lot of people keep referring to e-budo to get the complete background on Konigun and Mr. Dallas, however these threads cannot be viewed anymore.

Also, the attack on the alleged "drug dealer" I am assuming refers to the vigilante missions that were run in Crystal Springs, MS. There was a newspaper article posted in the Clarion Ledger (Jackson, MS newspaper) about this incident. The "drug dealer" was NOT a black American - he was white - last name "Knight".

8. Mekugi

Mekugi Valued Member

This is the Jigen Ryu scroll.

-R

9. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

I wonder if he even has the ability to read the scrolls....

Would seem pretty pointless to have a bunch of scrolls in a language you dont understand.

10. feathr

feathr New Member

Maybe untranslatable?

It is reported that the scrolls are soooo old that they are untranslatable...

11. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Oh bloody hell now I have to buy two things!

Another cup of coffee and a new keyboard!

:D

If that's the case then how the hell does he know they are real? No don't tell me..........ancient Ninja dictionary!

12. althaur

althaur Hunting scum

Out of curiousity, has anyone emailed him to ask why he "chose" these scrolls to "prove" his legitmacy??? I would love to hear what he has to say about it. :)

13. Mekugi

Mekugi Valued Member

I wonder if he knows what Jigen Ryu is....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5dAUfTQjSw"]Yakumaru Jigen-ryu Demonstration I - YouTube[/ame]

14. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

15. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

16. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

17. White Belt

White Belt Ender's Jeesh

After dallas and saija took refuge in a secret cave in the mountains, and their safety was secured, saija looked to dallas and realized he had found the heir to the secret and deadly art of konigun. With these words, he passed on the sokeship to dallas - "That'll do, pig. That'll do."

18. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Thanks. Thanks a lot. Do you realize how hard it is to clean gooey craker crumbs of a laptop? Not to mention getting the water out of the keyboard.
    Thanks a lot, buddy.

:D

19. fifthchamber

fifthchamber Valued Member

Am I bad for thinking that the only reason that Japanese guy let the American take the picture is because he wanted to send it to Jeremy Beadle later?
    Oooo..It hurts..
    But not quite as much as the fact that they paid a fair amount of cash to come to Japan to buy souvenir shop posters and possibly random old scrolls (They are random..Maybe not bought..Is what I mean..) and then we shoot down their hopes by reading what the scrolls say?
    Oooo..It's gotta hurt..

20. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

"There is no rule, or regulation in the rule book which states that your "animal" can't partake in the event"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.