Konigun proves lineage !

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kikaku, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mekugi

Mekugi Valued Member

Which book???

-Russ

2. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

The prohibition against the Konnigun was more about involving MAP in the legal fiasco (lawsuit) that was going on at the time. In this case, Mr. Dallas has posted for the world to see, his "evidence" that he is legit. In that case, I would venture that it is a fair target.

As long as this thread stays on that topic and the Bujinkan scrolls are discussed in the ongoing thread about them, we should have no problems here.

3. Mekugi

Mekugi Valued Member

Totally, we are into the Konigun scrolls here. Nothing is about ninjutsu. Those are random...I am not sure where this is going, but it isn't about a Christian Ninjutsu school...

4. Satori81

Satori81 Never Forget...

I hate to jump on the bandwagon of insults, but...

One thing that always struck me about taijutsu was how acrobatic some of the techniques are. My first two kyu grades involved gobs of leaping rolls, breakfalls, multi-direction evasions, etc... My spine didn't stop hurting until about six months in once the training group finally got mats for the concrete floors...and I was an athletic young guy weighing in at about 150 lbs, 5'8"!

I can't imagine how someone in that condition could possibly claim such knowledge and skill while still keeping a straight face. If I were him, I'd want to publicly retire "For Health Reasons" and appoint a more demonstrative person as the figurehead.

As for the scrolls...I don't get it.

The guy is in Japan, around a bunch of Japanese speaking/reading people. Wouldn't someone say, "Hey buddy...those authentic superninja scrolls are actually...umm...completely unrelated to anything authentically superninja like."

I'm almost wondering if this is some type of joke.

5. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

6. White Belt

White Belt Ender's Jeesh

As to konigun's authenticity . . . konigun ninjerjitsu is the best ninjerjitsu.
    For me to poop on!

bryce's partial art is about as authentic as Paris Hilton's sincerity. konigun ninjerjitsu exists only in the space between his ears. I was present during the creation of konigun karate. I know the people he trained with. (And none of them were a little Japanese guy. I would remember that from a town with a population of about 20K.) konigun is not authentic, and no amount of deception on dallas' part will prove otherwise.

It is disgusting to me that people are willing to allow this type of fraud to continue to operate. If someone trains in konigun ninjerjitsu, believing they are studying a legitimate martial art, then get injured or killed as a result of poor training in a fraudulent art . . . I just hope it doesn't come to that before this is all over with.

7. bencole

bencole Valued Member

Actually, a friend of mine was nice enough to point out that this is the Kyôiku Chokugo (教育勅語), which most certainly DOES NOT establish any type of legitimacy of the Konigun ryuha. :rolleyes:

Here is a bit on this in English and Japanese on this particular document.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Rescript_on_Education

http://kan-chan.stbbs.net/docs/chokugo.html

Cheers!

-ben

8. Nick Mandilas

Nick Mandilas Resistance is an option..

Oh and by the way, if anyone ever wants to make scrolls look old like that, you just take the paper, fold it and soak it in strong tea, then let it dry. Then do this a couple of times....the colour of the tea sits in the creases...it makes it look damn old.

Then you write on it, then you leave it in the sun for two or three days to let it yellow, and turn dry and brittle....we did it for a photo shoot a long time ago. The only give away is that while the paper looks old, its still very supple and safe for handling...as you can see in his photos.

He was going to make a shroud of Dallas instead...but the king sized sheets were sold out
    he he he

9. Mekugi

Mekugi Valued Member

10. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

Thanks for sharing :) I take it that you know Bryce Dallas personally ?

11. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

White belt is one of the main defendants in the court case of e-budo and Konigun ninjitsu.

12. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Well, a ball is round and it rolls ok so i guess........ :D

13. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

I bet connavar is a member of the konigun, he seems the type!!! ;)

14. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Stop casting. You know how well we like meat to be served up on BB sites.

15. feathr

feathr New Member

The Lawsuit was Dismissed

Just wanted to bring everyone up to speed that the lawsuit referred to earlier in this thread of Bryce Dallas suing e-budo members - the lawsuit was dismissed on 6/9/06.

16. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

On what grounds ?

17. feathr

feathr New Member

Dismissal

Subject Matter Jurisdiction

18. Mekugi

Mekugi Valued Member

Shonen Magazine

I have come upon a few old copies of Shonen Magazine (an early Manga journal, predecessor for the graphic novels today) from the 1960's that has an issue on Ninjutsu. One of the more curious entries is a map of Japan listing the prefectures and the "types" of Ninja there. One of the places, Wakayama ken, lists the name Saiga. Weird huh! Maybe we're reading the same comics....

19. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

So it was thrown out of court, so to speak.

20. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Boy, i bet that cost him, heh heh :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.