Knut's Christmas Surprise

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by wrydolphin, Dec 23, 2008.

1. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

2. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

I wish I had a mote around my house. That would be awesome! :D

3. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

My expectation for "whacked out of his mind" might involve trying to give Knut a bear hug.

Every so often someone who is disturbed does something inappropriate at a zoo. There was a fellow in Taiwan, I think, who wanted to recreate Daniel's experience with the lions. He escaped with only being mauled. Another guy climbed into a polar bear enclosure after hours here in the states some years ago. I think they mistook him for a seal. Anyone who jumps into an enclosure with a large predator goes immediately to the bottom of the food chain. This idiot was lucky.

4. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I'll hold my hand up. I jumped into a rhino enclosure when I was younger to retrieve a zoo guide. The rhino's were outside and I was inside. God those things move fast!:cry:

5. laugarfist

laugarfist New Member Supporter

I thought he'd gone back to Neumünster Zoo to join a breeding program. Knut that is, not MD :)

6. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

I *thought* those rhinos looked surprisingly familiar....

7. Moi

You can not believe how fast a rhino can run when it has the oppitunity of a day out of the norm. To make it worse a friend of mine followed me down so the picture in your head should read two teenage boys trying to scrabble out of a 10 foot high dry moat with a 2 ton killing machine out for a bit of fun.:eek:

8. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

There's a "horny" joke in there but I'm not going to be the first to make it:whistle:

Mitch

9. Moi

I'd do it again tomorrow. Have you seen the price of those programmes at Chester Zoo? I got one for free!

10. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

Thats got Birkenhead, Sherlocks and Saturday night wrote all over it :ban:

11. Moi

I love Birk'n'ead! Make Moss Side seem like a safe haven after midnight. Only place they warn to to remove jewellery before going into a club.
    Have you ever heard about the sparring they used to do on the Ford Estate?

12. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Correctly pronounced Behrkkkkkeneddd I think :)

Mitch

13. Moi

That's how I say it

14. Yatezy

Lol its rough now and i think its gotten better, dread to think what it was like years ago! Nope not heard of it, can only assume its warm up before they go to war with the lads from the Nocky

15. Moi

It used to be fun. West Kirby fought Heswall & Birkenhead, Hoylake and West Kirby (HAWK) fought Moerton. West Kirby fought Irby (partly my fault that one). Oh yes and once CB radio was discovered we all fought the Welsh as well (again my fault that one) Drugs stopped it all, the Rave culture brought peace!

The Ford used to use a cat-of-nine-tails made out of fishing trebles. If you got caught it was real pain or your face kicked in. Happy days:rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  16. Yatezy

Lol who'd have thought drugs actually did something good!

I never realised there was a massive war going on between all the areas of the Wirral. Birkenhead i knew about but some of the others like Heswall, Irby and West Kirby was a suprise to me.

Maybe im from the nice part of the Wirral, Seacombe (or Seascum as its affectionately known to everyone else :rolleyes:)

17. Moi

That'll be it. The gangs just moved into selling gear, then they had to talk to each other. Same with the football terraces, once there was money to be made who cared about violence?

18. Yatezy

I thought the football violence was one of the few that stuck to its roots, just violence!?

Football hooliganism used footie as an excuse to get the rush of fighting and still does, didnt think there would be much money to be made in such an environment

19. Moi

It'll always be here but much of it stopped in the early 90's. They'd be at the match 'E'd up' not really conducive to violence. Too much hugging

20. Yatezy

Ecstacy and football!?! Thats definitely not one ive not heard of!

Not enough music or strobe lights/lasers in football! Plenty of loving ang hugging though :D