kings of chaos

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Mo Lung, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

Kings Of Chaos - Join My Orc Army!

Hey MAPer's - here's a great game for you to get involved with.

It's a weird little online game. It's a kind of turn based thing, but relies on recruiting to do well...

I've started my own Orc army, but I need officers. This will help us wipe out some Elves, Humans and Dwarves so we can steal all their gold. Smart!!!

It's about time Orcs got their own back after the stuffing they got in Return of the King...

MoLung needs You!

If you're interested in joining, click here and follow through to sign up as an officer under me. Then get your friends to become officers for you!

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8be3j6qy

Let battle commence!

2. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

By the way - I'm an officer under my good friend Shaolin_Monkey, so we have friends in high places to protect us!

;)

3. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

In true Orc fashion.

I challenge you for leadership! :D

4. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

hehe I shall attack you now that I know you commander :D

5. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

A ripoff of the crappy Outwar game?

At least this one doesn't promote spamming links...

PL

6. Lanakin

Lanakin It's all about discipline

Eh, too bad. My char is an Elf. I WOULD get on my account, but I can't seem to remember what my E-mail was back when I first started playing, so my account is basically "Locked." If it weren't, I'd wipe you all out when I had the time. Maybe I'll figure it out.. Hmm.. :D

:woo:

7. Tireces

Tireces New Member

Aww man, I thought this was a warcraft 3 clan or something.

8. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

Hah! Go for it. I will crush you like a bug! Don't think just about my strength - I have allies in very powerful positions! ;)

In truth, if you join under me you get the protection of my allies and commander and you get to join in the major devastation that we will bring down upon all the others in time - we are growing fast.

Of course, if you do choose to make an enemy today then I will see you on the battlefield! Death or glory!

9. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

And what is your name on KoC? At least present yourself openly if you choose to attack!

10. Grifter

My name is Sicron. I sent you a message on Kings of Chaos, but Im not going to attack you.

11. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

Oh, I didn't get a message on KoC. I just checked again but nothing there. My user there is MoLung (no spaces).

And hey, thanks for not attacking! ;)

12. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

Wow, 128 Orcs. Not bad! ;)

13. Grifter

I just searched your commander on the attack list. And when I saw officer MoLung well it wasnt hard to figure out that was you :p
    Ive never sent messages on KoC before so I dont know how long it takes to recieve them.

LOL yea Its great... Sad thing is I have friends that make me look pathetic. But the play less than fair. But shhh thats our secret.

14. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Do I have to lift anything, I'm kinda lazy... :D I'm in, I'll be under the name Max.

15. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Make that BushiKarateka. My name seems to be popular in there and no numbers are allowed :p

16. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

Good man - Welcome aboard! Click on my link in the first post above and then click on the Join The War! link and that'll make you an officer in my army. (Of course, you may have already done this!)

As soon as you appear in my officer list I'll start clicking to give you troops. Be sure to click my link every day too and those of all the other officers under me. I'll give your link to my allies and they'll click for you too. This way we grow exponentially - it's just like a pyramid sales scam! ;)

Put your money into equal attack and defence for now and pick small skirmishes with people lower ranked than you to steal some extra gold and learn the ropes. Don't pick on anyone too much, however, in case they sic their Commander onto you or something!

17. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Heh, I already was in two battles. Lost the 2nd and won the first. I have no clue what else you just said... I've never really done anything like this so go slow with words :D.

Until tomorrow I'm going to sleep. Night.

18. Lanakin

Lanakin It's all about discipline

If I remember right, I had about 2000 elves. Once you get "Up there" in power, it's really a bad idea to focus on attacking (It takes way too much to repair all of the weapons, sometimes even more than it's worth). Only buy the last weapon/armor on the list. Everything else will just eat at your funds. Upgrade your fortifications and seige whenever you can, even if it means selling alot of your weapons/armor. These upgrades can't be destroyed, and give you a tremendous boost in power. Also, having a high covert rating is VERY IMPORTANT. If you run into people like me, you will be sabbed ( That is, your camp will be snuck into and your weapons and armor will be DESTROYED ) and they will "Sab" you for everything your worth. That's why I'm an Elf (25% extra covert). I'll probably end up starting a new account, but still Elf. If none of this makes any sense, you'll probably learn as you go. My advice would be for beginning, do attack, because you won't have much money in stock anyways, since you don't have alot of soldiers. Then gradually make a primary defense, but still have a bit of attack so you can steal gold from time to time. But, you need a good covert rating. ALWAYS SCOUT YOUR ENEMY. If they have a high covert, and you just found that out AFTER you stole their 140,000 gold, then they're going to sab you for all that you're worth. Be careful. But, most importantly, have fun! If you have questions, I'm here for the next 3 years.

**EDIT**

I found a new clan-type thing for everyone. They're small, but maybe we can give them a boost. It'll get us alot more clicks. Believe me, I was in a clan like this and I got at least 50 soldiers a day. But they were huge. But then, I was there when they had only 2 members.. This site has 2 active members.. WHATEVER. Just go to http://s4.invisionfree.com/MortisLegion/index.php?act=idx and then sign up and look in the first section, and then do what it says. Not sure what else. It'll just get more soldiers. Good luck.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2004
  19. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

47Ronin - you're in! Welcome to the fray!

Lanakin - thanks heaps, man, that's some great advice.

20. Kenpo Kicker

Kenpo Kicker New Member

Join my elf army and you will have many pretty female elves as a reward. The orcs will pay for what they did!!! :woo:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2004