kimbo strikes again

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Ikken Hisatsu, Mar 6, 2006.

1. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Exactly why I'm interested in seeing it. I can't say I've seen either fighter actually face someone of equal size. It would be interesting to see how they fight with someone that can't be pushed about and can dish out a like amount of damage in a single punch.

2. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

bob sapp has a huge size advantage on kimbo. nowhere near equal size. kimbo is a big guy- sapp is a GIANT.

3. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

What are Kimbo's stats?

4. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

Sapp is about 6'5 and 350 pounds. I heard somewhere that kimbo is about 240 pounds, which is still big, but it isnt Sapp big.

5. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

6. Banco

Banco New Member

I don't see how you get that he has no technique. That's rubbish. He has good timing, good head movement and he can hit damn hard. Gannon is a golden gloves champ and I think 6'6" and quite a bit heavier than Kimbo. Of course Kimbo adapts his fighting style depending on the opponent. That only shows he's not an idiot. Both he and Gannon would have better standup technique than 99% of this forum and they'd beat 99.9% of this forum in a boxing match.

7. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

8. Achilles

Achilles Valued Member

kimbo rules

9. JayKayD

JayKayD Meet my friend PAIN!

Thats a bit unfair, Gannon did a lot of body shots.

Plus Kimbo and his crew of misfits cheated a lot.