kickboxing attire

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by TheMachine, Sep 10, 2004.

1. TheMachine

TheMachine Valued Member

just wondering what you guys wear when training....

I'm usually wearing either mesh shorts or board shorts and a tank top/tshirt

how about you guys?

2. daftyman

daftyman A 4oz can of whoop-ass!

I tend to go for a slinky off the shoulder number with matching accessories! :D :p

3. alex_000

alex_000 You talking to me?

I always train with a a black eerrrrr.. I don't know how to describe the clothes i'm wearing when training. I always wear the same (after I wash them off cource :D) . I dont know how to call the shirt or the pants i'm wearing.

See the photo

me with training clothes on

I can't kick as well with shorts because i'm used to long stuff.

4. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Track suit bottoms or long shorts with t-shirt or tank top, sweater hoody if I really wanna sweat. trainers for foot wear.

When I spar its mouth guard, boxing gloves 10oz, shin guard, footguard.

5. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

Slinky is kewl, but I prefer slutry! :D Although I get in trouble when I bring my little black purse to the mat!!!

6. marcusknight

marcusknight Valued Member

i have a black kickboxing suit similar to those of other martialarts, bloddy useles things tho, we are supposed to wear them becasue the are unresticted, ha what ever , they are quite restrctive in the knees actually, we have to keep pullign them up when we kick :bang:

personally i prefer to wear 3/4 lengths, most ppl dont try fighting in these, u shud try it, they are unrestrictive and make you look faster so it confuses ur opponent. :cool:

7. fizz-lau

fizz-lau Valued Member

same uniform we have for kf although you don't have to wear the jacket you can stick a IAKSA or a club t shirt on.
    the suits from cimac & its the black with red stripe.

8. Nicko

Nicko New Member

For us we ware the suit that we are given when we begin our classes, which are black trousers with a red stripe down each side, and a the PKA T-Shirt, before we were issued with these, we just wore loose clothing, ie tracksuit bottoms, vests etc

9. old timer

old timer Just well worn !

We wear silk Thai shorts emblazoned with WKA Kickboxing, t shirt either white, red or black, again with WKA on and anklets, nice and simple, unrestriction of movement, breathing space for when you are hot and sweaty.Minimal is best in my opinion.

10. Dr.Syn

Dr.Syn Valued Member

Sweatpants or gi pants and a t-shirt..Unless I'm doing a cops class then it's BDU's, boots and a t-shirt..

11. glenchuy

glenchuy has two left feet

just jogging pants and loose sleeveless shirt.

12. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

Short and a vest (or tank top in the US ;))

13. Nicko - You a PKAer too?