Ki

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by Spirit Reaper, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Spirit Reaper

Spirit Reaper New Member

I've been having trouble with Ki trying to use my Ki and all that. Does anybody have any advice that could help me use my Ki, or at least feel my Ki??

From what i know, this is a really important thing that i didn't really learn about. I didn't know it was so useful.

But if anybody could sorta help me channel it and feel it and all that, that would be cool... thanks

2. grandmaster mat

grandmaster mat wataaaahhh!!

where abouts do u read on ki? because i am interested in reading about it.

3. Jim

Jim New Member

Best and first stop... ask your instructor!

4. Spirit Reaper

Spirit Reaper New Member

dont have an instructor!!!! DO NOT HAVE INSTRUCTOR!!!

which sucks.....

5. Spirit Reaper

Spirit Reaper New Member

Jim do you have any advice?

6. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

having troubles using ur Ki??
    LMAO...
    i can guess why...because u don't know wat Ki is...?? first recoganise wat ki/chi/qi is then try to feel it... probably u r using it already, feeling it already... but it sux.... not to recoganise...
    -TkdWarrior-

7. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I thought I felt my Ki once - turns out I just had a stone in my shoe - Damn! Back to the drawing board.

8. Jim

Jim New Member

So, SR... Do you have an instructor :confused:

9. YODA

sure he has - it's got 256mb RAM :D

10. Tosh

Tosh Renegade of Funk

Sigh, if only a could defragment my brain, need more memory!

11. Jim

Jim New Member

You're terrible, Muriel!

12. craigwarren

craigwarren Valued Member

Why do all the people who start thread about KI use goku from dragonall Z as their avatar??? Coinsidence or something more sinister???

13. YODA

A sinister coincidence?

14. Spirit Reaper

Spirit Reaper New Member

no no im not retarded! i know i can't go super sayian and blast my ki at people, i've seen ki at work i know what its really like. i just have trouble using it!!

15. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

Oh no!!! Not another Ki thread!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Spirit Raper, do a search and look for past threads on this.

You say you have no instructor but you do a little bit of everything and alot of JKD on your profile??? I don't get it.

16. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

Watch Star Wars... Listen to Yoda and Obi-wan...

17. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

A Jedi's strength flows from the force.

18. Spirit Reaper

Spirit Reaper New Member

i plan to do lots of different styles.....and yes i have no instructer, and yes i saw some other ki threads......they said nothing that helps...maybe i looked at the wrong ones...

i dont mean to **** you guys off, i really dont!! im just lost about ki... and jedimasterchris, right now i am practicing Wing Chun. and yes, master yoda on star wars is cool.....just doesn't help me...

so im sorry about not looking through millions of threads to find somethin to help me......i just thought it would be easier this way.

and i have no instructor, but its not impossible for me to learn this way! with a little help from people who have instructors, i will learn

19. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

I think you'll find that most people on here don't believe in chi. It is a superstitous explanation of things that people didn't understand. The reason you can't use it is because it doesn't really exist. At best it is a metaphorical concept used to explain biomechanics in a simpler way.

20. Spirit Reaper

Spirit Reaper New Member

right.....it doesn't exist. ok. really helps me alot.

eh whatever...