Kenpo Competitors

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by Korpy, Nov 19, 2007.

1. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

Jo' Momma!

2. SiAiS

SiAiS Moved on

lol, punch bags of all things...

"I am a shell"

"I am a shell"

3. yannick35

yannick35 Banned Banned

I am still cough with back pain and stinking snapping hip syndrome that sucks so i am not practacing at all, i went to the school mentionned and saw some classes and also asked a tone of questions.

Its not full contact at all and its geared on having a good time while learning a discipline, also i did not mean any disrespect to any kenpo style, i was impressed by what i saw on youtube and other kenpo site, same has by Ed Parker pertty cool.

I come from a TKD backround also and what to learn a complete art.

Has for boxing i did it in 1998 i learning how to punch that is why i can do this on my own, the bas rutten training cd really make all of this intersting too.

4. Gajewski

Gajewski New Member

kempo fist.... i definitly agree with you 100% you can have all the formal training in the world but only a few of the students that have all that training and no real world experience would be able to apply it in a real combat situation...

5. Kenpo_Iz_Active

Kenpo_Iz_Active Greek Warrior-not 300

i really would like to compete in MMA...when i gain more muscle, stamina, the works. As for my Kenpo style, I like to refer to it as Uncle Nick's style. Blend of Ed Parkers stuff, plenty of Aikido, a lot of Kund Fu, and a pinch of Jiu-Jitsu.