Kata =/= Cheerleading?

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by KempoFist, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

deleted my post. It was out of taste even for me. You can edit yours out if you want. ;)

2. Nuck Chorris

Nuck Chorris I prefer North South

seems more like this works better though

[​IMG]

3. Lily

Lily Valued Member

JUST when I think you're a jerk you do something to make me realise you're a sweetheart :Angel: :p

4. Nuck Chorris

Nuck Chorris I prefer North South

Awww. Sweetheart is his middlename though. Except with the ninjers. Then it is Mr. Sweetheart.

5. Lily

Lily Valued Member

I thought it was Sifu Swe?theart.

6. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

At least you guys aren't calling him "Sweet Cheeks", that's my own personal nickname for him.

7. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

An every so often, we have to put up a picture of Dave "Minnessota Fats" Simmons.

Attached Files:

8. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Why do you do it Danjo, not allowed on the Kaji boards that I go to, once in awhile. Ask Eugene if I can come in there and be as obnoxious as you are with seniors. Since he was at your brown belt promotion.

But you do it in other locations. I am not so sure you should not go to the GOE 111 check out the line up over at SJK pretty cool, heck you would have Pat Munk and Dave in line. Teach um some aliveness training.

Me I only take it as flattering. Nice stuff to be put in the spot lite LOL...But I am here and post.

I understand there might be a Metro Pic at the academy this year, want to go as my guest. Meet a bunch of oldies but goodies. :)

:love:

9. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

For the good of mankind.

See Gary, tht's the difference between us. If I meet someone once and we hit it off okay, I consider them a friendly aquaintance, not a fast friend. You shake hands with someone at a semminar, and all of a sudden they're your good buddy according to you. Since you've talked to Sedeno on the phone before, why not ask him yourself and see what he says?

Umm...I wasn't planning to go to the Gathering of Egos III. I didn't see anyone on their line up that I would drive 50 miles to meet, much less fly 2000 miles. But here's a good joke you can tell them for me: A lard-ass, an idiot and a whack-job all jump off of the Empire State Building. Which one hits the ground first? Answer: Who Cares?

Sure just give me a call

10. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

I have a bad feeling that this is a frighteningly accurate assessment. It certainly would explain a lot.

11. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

See Gary, tht's the difference between us. If I meet someone once and we hit it off okay, I consider them a friendly aquaintance, not a fast friend. You shake hands with someone at a semminar, and all of a sudden they're your good buddy according to you.

Not good buddies, notice I offer you a trip to a park to enjoy beer and good times, and you throw up this guano. Get a life and go play with the teens you are overseeing according to you. I believe you are a complete phoney...

Danjo again you are wrong, Lets ask Joe Shuras to step in and talk about it. Or maybe someothers I can mention. I stick up for Dave so you might quit this trashing when not at the location and now this.

You are doing things that are not quite right and I just mention it, now you pull this trash, next Kempofist who does not know me mentions it and just a few posts ago was saying you crossed the line. You do all the time you are a person who I believe is a conartist. Big time...

Gary

12. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Kempofist,
    You are an interesting individual. Did you see the reason for my remark, the pig in a gi? Not right in my humble opinion.
    Now if it was me he was showing in the pig uniform I can see it and enjoy the cartoon. PIG was a big thing when I was on the job. Being called one all the time by others, so we made it into...
    P=Pride
    I=Integrity
    G=Guts

Simple really, Danjo is not who he seems., he has mentioned that several times read the post's about everyone is suspect, sure that is fine if that is the way it is...

I am someone who has been where I say, done what I say, and stick up for others, good or bad if it is not correct situation as the various cheap shots Danjo does.

The first pic of me that he posted was, "when I was banned" not when I was here, and could say anything... when returning I ignored it, so Danjo cross's threads, post's the same thing on two others and then I commented. Notice not one moderator has said a thing about his "cross posting" and pictures to boot HMMMM.

I have myself to thank for that, I sent him a picture via e-mail and showed him a few of the people I met at the Chow Memorial, the picture was of a couple of kajukenbo GM's a Professor (son of GM Bautista) my son and myself.
    So that is how he was able to do it...LOL :saz:

Last but not least:
    Must be the Job I am retired from that cause's me to do that. Hmmm
    Still receiving the pension for it.

What do you do for a living, Kempofist? Still at home are we?

Gary

13. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Thread locked.

Its gone way off topic, and if this infighting doesn't stop I'll happily ban the lot of you to get some peace in this section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.