Kajukenbo "The original MMA"

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by BGile, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gufbal1981

Gufbal1981 waiting to train...

BTW, LOL! I like this one :) but, where's Jesus?

2. 1bad65

1bad65 Valued Member

I've been doing MMA for about 3.5 years now. I train at a Renzo affiliate school down in Austin, TX. I got my blue belt from Rolles Gracie last year. We have quite a few active fighters I spar with often, but I have never fought MMA. I have done some BJJ tournaments though.

Apparently DAnjo could take me pretty easily..... :)

3. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

I think Gary "Ronin" Brewer must have killed Jesus just before that picture was drawn. "If you meet the Jesus in the road: Kill the Jesus." Or is that Buddha? Hrmmm....

4. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

KempoFist it is a word I was using not the dress or the area but the word, as in definition.
    Definition is:

The word rōnin literally means "drifting person". The term originated in the Nara and Heian periods, when it originally referred to serfs who had fled or deserted their master's land. It is also a term used for samurai who had lost their masters in wars.

As in many seminars and stone rolling and not picking up moss that sort of thing, but I do have a base camp in Elk Grove.

You are fast though, and very late in your area...Yawn. I saved the picture cool.

Thanks,
    Gary

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  5. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Oh come ON! You're clearly too much of a badass for me.

6. Gufbal1981

Now Gary, what exactly is your beef with me? You're not the first to call me sassy and you won't be the last. It's why I make such good tips when I bartend. I'm sassy, but I get what needs to get done quickly. Now, what's the real reason? I know! It's just because I called you out on threads you know nothing about? riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

7. Gufbal1981

LOL

8. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Why did you delete you location from what it said before?

9. Gufbal1981

OMG...he put up a picture of a ronin and now you're mocking that? what is your problem?

10. 1bad65

1bad65 Valued Member

Do what?

11. Gufbal1981

Do you do them with just the gi, or abu dhabi style as well?

12. John Bishop

John Bishop Valued Member

13. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

I have no problem with the Picture, I was clairifing the word and definition. But if you can't understand that then its a no brainer. No Mas sorry.

I truly believe you trained children to much. Really. I see the kindegarden personality, big time.

Gary

14. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

nada, wrong guy.

15. Gufbal1981

No one asked for you to clarify it, as we are adults here and know what a ronin is. You know what? I may have trained a lot of children, but in all honesty, if you had walked into my school, I would have not let you train there at all. You appear to have some kind of psychological disorder...

BTW, you didn't even answer my first post. Figure it out.

16. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Well if that is true why don't you send me one of yours, you talk 220 or so and about 5'10" or maybe 6-0. You are pretty much full of yourself, and you did mention truth, so share.

I am actually pretty close for personal attacks Dan, I'd think you know I show, even though you don't. ;)

Gary

17. Gufbal1981

18. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Ok Guf...Give me the number of the post and I'll try to answer it.

Clarification was my option, as far as asking me I am not a thing on a string or a child who is told what to say or scolded, kindegarden again, see. But you don't I can tell.

Going back to New York will be good for you, Kempofist will be a good person for you to meet I am thinking, probably last one meet, my money is on him.

Gary

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  19. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

How many f-ing pictures do you want?!? There are numerous ones of me on the web. Where are yours?

20. 1bad65

1bad65 Valued Member

I've only competed in the gi. I do get plenty of sparring/rolling in no-gi at the gym, especially when fights are coming up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.