Kacem seminar in Austin, TX - 2014 August

Discussion in 'Event promotion forum' started by noname, Mar 30, 2014.

1. noname

noname Valued Member

Hello all,

Kacem is returning to Austin, TX, for a seminar on August 16th and 17th of 2014. Following is the seminar's information:

Dates: August 16 - 17, 2014

Times: 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm (both days)

Themes: Shinden Fudo Ryu, Bojutsu, Kenjutsu

Fee: $125 per day

Payment Type: Cash, check, or money order

Maximum Participants (excluding Kacem): 8

Checks and money orders must be received no later than August 11th to ensure that the payment clears prior to the start of the seminar. Also, please don't send cash in the mail.

You can see the seminar information at: www.suichodojo.com

Please contact me if you are interested in attending.

-Samuel Zavaletta

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Event approved for promotion. Definitely interesting to see the maximum number of participants limited to such a small number. Most seminars I've seen advertised in the past seem to be geared towards much larger numbers.

3. noname

noname Valued Member

Having been to seminars with lots of people and seminars with few people, I definitely prefer the latter. It allows the teacher the opportunity to work a lot more with each training pair.

:hat:

4. Brian R. VanCis

Brian R. VanCis Valued Member

I have to say if they limit it to eight participants that is great! Personal attention is almost ensured. I love teaching seminars and intensives to small groups. That way I make sure everyone comes away with some thing!

5. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

surely, if there's only 8 allowed to come, advertising on map doesn't seem even necessary.