just was wondering

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Jungdo, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Jungdo

Jungdo Valued Member

Why are there so few ITF schools even less or non here in Mi.
    Just wanted to know thanks

2. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

maybe nobody willing enough to run a school, or maybe nobody who could do it. for example in my city my school is the only taekwondo school. taekwondo has never ever existed or been trained here. i came to this city and started the school. so unless someone does the same or maybe one of my students one day, i don't expect to see any other school around here.

3. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

Either that or ninjas got them all.

4. DavidSJ

DavidSJ New Member

Hey Korean Warrior,

I'm in Ann Arbor myself, attending the University of Michigan.

Whereabouts do you train?

5. Jungdo

Jungdo Valued Member

Well there are 2 bujinkan schools in Mi one of which is in U of M.
    And DavidSJ
    I will be back home in about a year and a half I am in the Air force right now.
    But to answer your Question When I was home I was training at the North American Tae Kwon Do(WTF) @ Hoi Jeon Moo Sool Acadmey In Ypsilanti MI.
    http://www.michiganmartialarts.com/index.html

6. DavidSJ

DavidSJ New Member

Oh cool, I just got out of the Army (US Military Academy)...no cadidiot jokes please :)

7. Jungdo

Jungdo Valued Member

I will make you a deal then on that; if you make no jokes about me being a marine first

8. DavidSJ

DavidSJ New Member

Ha nothing but love from me for the Marines...almost went that route myself but wussed out.

9. Jungdo

Jungdo Valued Member

Truth be told
    Marines and the army about the some thing it is just we are more an amphibious group of people. You guys clean up what we ---- or mess up in other countrys.
    Thats all