jr Olympics & jr US Open question

Discussion in 'Judo' started by Done-Gone, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Oh sure. And I can see why you would take it as suspect.

I have worked as a mod too, on a hockey forum and on a gaming forum as well, fora short time. :)

These are reasonable questions you have of them.

2. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

This issue is being dealt with very amicably by PM now.

I would ask other MAP members to respect that.

Mitch

3. Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara Valued Member

dont hate, appreciate the great

We are not allowed to go on line at work, they block us out. Proxy is the only way unto the internet. I have never, not once used a computer or laptop belonging to JC and he has never used mine. I repeat, never! In fact, I have never used my own laptop to go on map, only the computers at work.

I believe in my heart, the only reason we are being harrassed, is because someone has a hard-on, trying to figure out if we are husband and wife. I am a fan of JC. If coming to his rescue, as you put it, bothers you so much, stop attacking him and there will be no need to come to his rescue. Not by myself or anybody else.

You guys do plenty of brown nosing for each other around here. Lead and others will follow. PS. I'm not the only one on this forum who is a JC fan, there are others who admire him as well. Are you fella's jealous that JC is getting so much attention?

I'll wait for JC to respond. Until then I'm off topic. :topic:

4. KidKrav

KidKrav Valued Member

I enjoy JudoChampion's participation on this site and I don't understand what the problem is here. I don't see how this is an "ad" as it's not targeted towards a particular demographic and it's unlikely that people are going to join JC's classes as a result. At this point I'm confused as to what the policy of this site is in regards to what discussion is appropriate, and personally disappointed as it looks like that policy is much more restrictive than is constructive or necessary.

For clarity, would the mods who have spoken care to explain what the policy is in regards to discussion of personal matters? At this point I'm hesitant to continue using the site as I'm unclear in regards to what JudoChampion did wrong and I do not want to repeat his mistake...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  5. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Given my post prior to this and the PMs we have exchanged discussing this issue I am surprised and frankly quite offended to see this post from you.

I'm going to lock this thread and we will continue any discussion via PM. You know I want to resolve these issues amicably and that I've allowed a wide degree of leeway in the ToS already. To come back to this thread and find this post is frankly extremely disappointing and makes me wonder why you would behave this way in response to reasonable discussion on my part.

In all honesty, given the fact that I've spent a considerable amount of time supporting you and trying to find a way around the ToS which would have decreed banning you within your first few posts, your last last two paragraphs makes me wonder why I bothered; you then painting yourself as the victim in light of all this is infuriating.

Mitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.