John Will

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Bon, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone's heard of John Will? I have attended two of his seminars, and the way he teaches things and what he says absolutely blows you away! - I have trouble sleeping because my mind is thinking about so many things. :D

I just got my hands on one of his books (Advanced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - volume 3) and it's awesome!! It's been a real eye opening for me, it's shown me a whole heap of techniques I can do when I can an underhook in side control (a position I find myself getting a lot lately) that I didn't know about. :p The detail is also very good, it's allowed me to pick up on little things I haven't been doing when going for the submission. I also find it a great benefit, since my instructor is a brown belt under John Will, and the techniques we're taught in class funnily enough appear in this book. :D

Here's a link to the shop on his website if you're interested, http://www.bjj.com.au/shop.htm

I highly reccomend John Will, you don't be dissapointed with the quality.

PS. Anyone attended a Michael Jen seminar? He's coming to Australia for two days, w00t! :D

2. Levo

Levo Nathan Leverton

His books are excellent.

One of his students came to our club, he was excellent.

I hope John comes to the UK one day as I'd really like to train with him.

Not been to a Michael Jen seminar but have some of his tapes, good stuff, nice details.

Nathan