Jinichi Kawakami attacked by thieves....

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Dead_pool, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

axelb likes this.
  2. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Sad. That's not really a lot of money, mostly donations from eager museum visitors. Probably an inside job, given the speed and planning. Three minutes to brute force the front door and they knew exactly what they were after? Somebody got inside well before this and took careful notes. Cunning.

Hopefully there's insurance for this sort of thing, Ninja attack.

john_newman and Dead_pool like this.
  3. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

No one saw them coming

Crucio and Dead_pool like this.
  4. nujikol

nujikol New Member

One million yen is not such a big sum for Japan, so the thief was a desperate person once he decided to take a chance. So he also robbed the museum; there is nothing sacred for a person. Real Japanese people honour their traditions and history. Apparently, this man was an ignoramus. I like to find out where I travel or read about the history of cities and houses. That's why I always try to choose hotels with sightseeing programs; for example, (Advertising link deleted). Unfortunately, I haven't been able to visit Japan yet, but I hope that I will be able to find free time to see this amazing country in a couple of years.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2022
  5. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod note: Welcome to MAP nujikol. But please click on the "terms and rules" button on the bottom right hand corner of every page before posting links in the future. Thanks!